• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

Great start to your season Kevin, plants are looking real happy. Start the big red horse tiller up and turn that soil, can't imagine having to grow in that red Georgia clay. Don't rush the move outside listen to your plants. I can imagine trying to hardening off those wild would be tough being as tall and as fickle they look. Imagine you'll do just fine and have monster plants in due time. Good luck my friend getting everything in the ground in the next few weeks. Cheers. :cheers:

Yeah Buddy! :cheers:
Thanks Jim!
I wish I had that nice black dirt you are growing in!
:cheers:

Great start to your season Kevin, plants are looking real happy. Start the big red horse tiller up and turn that soil, can't imagine having to grow in that red Georgia clay. Don't rush the move outside listen to your plants. I can imagine trying to hardening off those wild would be tough being as tall and as fickle they look. Imagine you'll do just fine and have monster plants in due time. Good luck my friend getting everything in the ground in the next few weeks. Cheers. :cheers:

Thank you Cappy!
I am just trying to keep up with you man! Your plants are off the hook!
I wont rush em, I know what you mean by letting them tell me when its time!
Yea I started the wilds first of the year,thinking they would take forever!
That wasnt the case! :lol:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
Plants are lookin great Kevin :dance: :dance: , I sure wish I had a big area like that to plant out, but not that clay.

Suburbia here in CA doesn't allow for that and the better half wouldn't let me take out half of the back yard.

Plants are lookin great Kevin :dance: :dance: , I sure wish I had a big area like that to plant out, but not that clay.

Suburbia here in CA doesn't allow for that and the better half wouldn't let me take out half of the back yard.
Thank you LC! :cheers:
I actually love my red clay!
I dont think I could grow any better in any other medium!
And my better half would give me the whole yard if it meant me staying out of the house! :lol:

Kevin

Ahhh, progress! Finally got your hands red, eh?

Plants are lookin good Kevin. Looks like a lot of trees around your plot. Do you get a lot of shade?

Keep after it my friend.

Very nice! coming along well.

Thanks Man! Just trying to keep em alive!
Ahhh, progress! Finally got your hands red, eh?

Plants are lookin good Kevin. Looks like a lot of trees around your plot. Do you get a lot of shade?

Keep after it my friend.
I have a huge lot! The only reason my garden isnt way bigger is because of the trees! :lol:
But that is the one spot that gets full sun from about 7am till 5-6 pm!
Thank you Rick!

Some real beauties there Kevin! Looks like your 2011 rain forest will be up and growing before you know it.
Thanks Dan! I appreciate the compliment!
I hope your plants are doing well too!

Looking good! I'm starting my plant-out tomorrow...

Good to hear Gary!
I wish my plants were completely hardened so I could plant out!
Thanks! :beer:
Beautiful Ciliatum. Is she 2 year old or 3...... ?
Thank you RJ!
That baby was just started last year !

But It was my only plant to not pod!

It finally put on some flowers about a week before frost hit!
PB080134.jpg

So it became my first overwinter!

Kevin

Thanks SS!
I got everything ready to go in the dirt,
Garden is prepped and plants are hardened!
Just waiting for these storms to come thru tonight!
I hope to be planting by tomorrow! :lol:

Kevin

Ive gotten a bunch in the ground already Kevin, my rhomb is staying in a pot this year. Hoping yours puts out some massive amounts of pods for ya.

Ive gotten a bunch in the ground already Kevin, my rhomb is staying in a pot this year. Hoping yours puts out some massive amounts of pods for ya.
Thank you Noah.
I just got to plant a few things today! about 1/4 of my stuff!
I'm hoping to get done by weeks end.

I stuck my Ciliatum right in the dirt again!
P4120237.jpg

and a small start on my plantout.
P4120231.jpg

Kevin

Are you growing on Mars? Plants look real nice, high tech kryptonite watering system already in place. :lol: Hope you have some out of this world harvests my friend. :D

Back