• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

;) Not yet, Prolly be May before these plants taste anything.

Right now its just straight seed starter mix and Dasani. :lol:

Reactions: dvg
Thanks SS! I only let em play outside for about an hour today.
There was a nice lil breeze out tho.
I think they had fun!

Kevin

Nice to see you were able to let your pepper babies get a lil outside sun there Kevin.

If they've been behaving themselves today maybe you can let them dip their toes into the NPK kiddie pool...but you might want to carefully regulate their swimming time in the pool there, 'cuz as ya know, our babies grow up much too fast! ;)

dvg

As nasty a weather you folks had back east, bet it's great to see the sun and sure the plants are diggin it. Looks like you'll have a shit load of pods for more of that powder. I used to live in Sandy Springs (50 years ago).

Nice to see you were able to let your pepper babies get a lil outside sun there Kevin.

If they've been behaving themselves today maybe you can let them dip their toes into the NPK kiddie pool...but you might want to carefully regulate their swimming time in the pool there, 'cuz as ya know, our babies grow up much too fast! ;)

dvg
Haha Thanks Doug, but they arent old enough to drink yet!
Unless they can provide a fake license!

Great looking plants Kevin. Maybe you should build your little ones a swing set like we did. They would have a really nice time! ;)
I was thinking more of a stroller, so I can walk em around the neighborhood! Thanks Dan!

As nasty a weather you folks had back east, bet it's great to see the sun and sure the plants are diggin it. Looks like you'll have a shit load of pods for more of that powder. I used to live in Sandy Springs (50 years ago).

Thank you LC, Yea that weather we had was incredible, hopefully we will have an early spring!

I know Sandy Springs well, just a stones throw away from me!

Kevin

Haha Thanks Doug, but they arent old enough to drink yet!
Unless they can provide a fake license!
Kevin

You know those young pepper spriglets are resourceful though...they've probably already taken a shinin' to building themselves a Still out in the shed to get their NPK kicks...

But what ya have to be worried about is if they get in to the hard stuff.

One day ya come home and find 'em usin' the hard core stuff with an IV tube slammed straight into their little stems, just crankin' up their daily dosage of plant "Vitamins".

And if they're not careful, they can be forever changed from their former scrawny spriglet selves and end up morphed into those mutant monster trees....fully cloaked in SuperHot pepperpods with a real hickory chip on their shoulders. :rofl:

If the lil fellars know what's good fer 'em, they'll stay scared straight and won't veer far from the safety of the well lit NPK path. ;)

dvg

Off to a good start, Kevin!

I haven't done a thing yet :doh: Been putting it off since I'm in an apartment now. West facing balcony sucks. Might be trying my hand at some indoor hydro.

Phadrus! Nice to see you friend, where you been hiding?

I would love to see you do hydro.
I have been wanting to dabble in that!

Are you sure you cant get some plants going on the roof! :rofl:

Kevin

I would love to see you do hydro.
I have been wanting to dabble in that!

Kevin

Here was a simple Ebb and Flood setup I came across today.

I posted a link to it in this thread:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/20304-building-an-ebb-and-flood-system/

dvg

Reckon its about time to update a bit,,It's still not warm enough to plant out!
So everything is still going pretty slow!

I wanted to show off a few of the wilds I have going! :dance:

The one I am most excited about this year ,,C. Tovarii~
3-3-11-tov.jpg

Pic isnt very good on this one,C. Buforum~
3-3-11buforum.jpg

Most every seeds I sowed came up for this one!
C. Galapagoense~
3-3-11galapa.jpg

C. Cardenasii~

3-3-11card.jpg

:cheers:
Kevin

Wilds look great K. Love those little name flags all fancy and printed. :crazy:

Just so ya know, you may have too much time on your hands. You need some warmer weather so you can go dig some dirt my friend. :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Back