• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

I know I didnt win, but hey, at least I think I won the Proof of Life presentation! lol Hey, Im stretching here. Is there like a trophy for participants? lmao

Still waiting for that pink-n-black to be resurrected.....

And Pooper, You win the Most Awesome Proof-Of-Life Award!

THAT is a classic! Shoot, where'd you get all them habs, anyway?

SL. Just had 4 plants this year. (Just of the habs.) 2 were SUPPOSED to be scotch bonnets, and the OTHER 2 were SUPPOSED to be Savinas. All of them turned out to be habs! lol All of the habs got dried yesterday, and are going to franzb69 since he and his class mates need a bunch of "mexican-type" peppers for their cooking class. It was the only pepper that I had that many pods of. Figured what the hell, ya know?
Funny thing is is that I thought I actually had a chance to win! lol Guess I can call THAT being a "newb." lol

Yes...I actually asked for this shot...
100_0509.jpg
More sauce....yes we made some amongst the drinking!
100_0510.jpg
SUPASTAAAA!!!!!!
100_0513.jpg
More of the hot stuff on the stovetop. (not to be confused with the drunk-ass in the bikini apron)
100_0514.jpg
to be continued...

Only thing besides that crown thats flamin' about Paul is prob that nice collection of hot sauce :rofl:

I dunno, Mojo,

I think Pauly looks pretty darn hot in that sexy bikini apron!

Back