• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

SL. Just had 4 plants this year. (Just of the habs.) 2 were SUPPOSED to be scotch bonnets, and the OTHER 2 were SUPPOSED to be Savinas. All of them turned out to be habs! lol All of the habs got dried yesterday, and are going to franzb69 since he and his class mates need a bunch of "mexican-type" peppers for their cooking class. It was the only pepper that I had that many pods of. Figured what the hell, ya know?
Funny thing is is that I thought I actually had a chance to win! lol Guess I can call THAT being a "newb." lol

you did well your bear-ger was definatley an awesome entry, you did yourself proud man , bear meat is a challenge to cook within itself, and I love the presentation with the onion claws, your a contender for sure, so keep it up and keep joining the throwdowns man.

SL. Just had 4 plants this year. (Just of the habs.) 2 were SUPPOSED to be scotch bonnets, and the OTHER 2 were SUPPOSED to be Savinas. All of them turned out to be habs! lol All of the habs got dried yesterday, and are going to franzb69 since he and his class mates need a bunch of "mexican-type" peppers for their cooking class. It was the only pepper that I had that many pods of. Figured what the hell, ya know?
Funny thing is is that I thought I actually had a chance to win! lol Guess I can call THAT being a "newb." lol

HP- ya done good! And you are very creative, so it's only a matter of time before you get the flames. Heck, you might get it this time!!! One never knows until the voting is done.

It's good to hear how the peppers are making their way around to other forum members also. I think the USPS and UPS are making a nice spot of change from forum members!

I know I didnt win, but hey, at least I think I won the Proof of Life presentation! lol Hey, Im stretching here. Is there like a trophy for participants? lmao

The trophy is being able to post along with all the good people here on THP! There are no losers on Throwdown. You may not have a crown yet, but you surely are a WINNER for just being here. You honor us with your participation. Thank you sir!

Yeah - I'm so proud of all the newbie-newbs, it's bringin' a tear to my eye! Good job to all the first-timers! :dance:

I dunno, Mojo,

I think Pauly looks pretty darn hot in that sexy bikini apron!

100_0513.jpg

hrmmm you do make a valid point SL, lol , that is damn sexy and maybe a bit flamin' at the same time lol :D
Sorry Paul , I tried to back ya up, but in light of the evidence I may have to retract my former statement....

The trophy is being able to post along with all the good people here on THP! There are no losers on Throwdown. You may not have a crown yet, but you surely are a WINNER for just being here. You honor us with your participation. Thank you sir!

I think that TB sums it up best, the best part of these throwdowns are everyone that participates , and it was a pleasure seeing all the new faces join us!

PaulKY in that garb!?!

How did I miss this post!?! It deserves a repeat.

Next time you pose for that picture Paul, throw the pinky finger out on the beer. <--That screams "class".

There's one phrase that just seems to sum it all up-

It's All Good!

And this TD snark-fest is finally getting back to the good vibes of the rest of this forum. It's what makes this one of the best forums out there, is that we can banter, poke fun, (engage in some serious smack-talk for the last month) and still be able to realize we are all here for good times and to help each other.

sniffsniff..anyone need a tissue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA

There's one phrase that just seems to sum it all up-

It's All Good!

And this TD snark-fest is finally getting back to the good vibes of the rest of this forum. It's what makes this one of the best forums out there, is that we can banter, poke fun, (engage in some serious smack-talk for the last month) and still be able to realize we are all here for good times and to help each other.

AMEN SL!!!!

100_0513.jpg

hrmmm you do make a valid point SL, lol , that is damn sexy and maybe a bit flamin' at the same time lol :D
Sorry Paul , I tried to back ya up, but in light of the evidence I may have to retract my former statement....

No recanting, Mojo!

But the pinky up while drinking beer really would of sent it out into left field flaming...

and Pauly, for the dancing- try this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x3W6hutEj8

No recanting, Mojo!

But the pinky up while drinking beer really would of sent it out into left field flaming...

LOL, that soundtrack goes great with the pic, .. more and more reasons everyday to love being a member of this forum, everyone here rocks and brings a smile to my face :D

I'm going to need almost around the clock psych sessions, shock therapy and heavy duty medication to erase that image of bikini apron clad Paul. Damn you SL!

As if I wasn't close enough to the edge already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6HI1pjfHlc

I'm going to need almost around the clock psych sessions, shock therapy and heavy duty medication to erase that image of bikini apron clad Paul. Damn you SL!

As if I wasn't close enough to the edge already!

I generally have a team of witch doctors around me 24/7 along with the government scientists that want to claim my children for experiments. Consider yourself lucky!

Talking trash or not Pi, you honor us and we are privileged to have you here on THP.

Now...having said that....I will be continue being a jackass to you tomorrow! :rofl:

Back