• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

Talking trash or not Pi, you honor us and we are privileged to have you here on THP.

Now...having said that....I will be continue being a jackass to you tomorrow! :rofl:

:Jackass Button un-pressed:

Secondeded-ed...! Pile was sorely missed in this last throwdown.

:Jackass Button pressed:

Your name is now Pile until you BRING it on a throwdown!

Hugs and kisses from the SoFlo Posse

Maybe we should all go in together and send Pi a camera - or two, or ten....

I'm pretty sure I saw one at Walmart for $11 - we had at least that many entries this month, right?

This thread is currently showing over 900 posts, and over 11,000 views - can that really be right???

I think I'm gonna miss it when all is said and done...

Nah! There's always the next TD!

This IS the Throw Down Smack Talk Thread, it shall live on and grow...........much to everyones amusement!

I'm with you, it's an Aussie tradition to sledge the opposition, it gets the juices flowing and brings out better performances, it's a good chuckle too.

I generally have a team of witch doctors around me 24/7 along with the government scientists that want to claim my children for experiments. Consider yourself lucky!

Talking trash or not Pi, you honor us and we are privileged to have you here on THP.

Now...having said that....I will be continue being a jackass to you tomorrow! :rofl:
Damn, I thought I came here to leave behind all the jerks in my life. Perhaps my time would be better spent at Biblethumpers.com!

:Jackass Button un-pressed:

Secondeded-ed...! Pile was sorely missed in this last throwdown.

:Jackass Button pressed:

Your name is now Pile until you BRING it on a throwdown!

Hugs and kisses from the SoFlo Posse
I'm gonna eat veggie tv dinners and hang my head in shame while Rachel Ray whips me with a wet noodle!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

FD4 wins the guessing game.
JoeyK wins the pay-attention game.
(It's the exhibitionist that lives within me!)

:woohoo:

Good job, guys!

Ok I just woke up, what the pay attention game my brain no function without coffee?

aaaaaaaah I seeeeeeeeee, It's cause I won the "I spy with my little eye" game.

Shall we start the smacktalk on the October throwdown?

What spooky concoction are we gonna make?
24.gif

Enter the dark horse :hell:
Beer is my most favourite thing in the whole wide world.
If all I have to do is cook up a dish with German beer and chillies in it as the theme ingredients, You lot are shot ducks :flamethrower:

Enter the dark horse :hell:
Beer is my most favourite thing in the whole wide world.
If all I have to do is cook up a dish with German beer and chillies in it as the theme ingredients, You lot are shot ducks :flamethrower:

Hey Mick -
Glad to see you join up. This thread was pretty much for the September TD - you might want to move your post to the October TD thread.

Welcome aboard - it's going to be a fun ride!

G

Well I got a new theme tune for the next TD and aint nobody gonna beat me with this song in the background WHOOP WHOOP.

Back