• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

Jay T you took PPP (prosessed pork products) to an all time high :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: That was one cholestoral suckin, heart stoppin creation. I love bacon :rofl: Who do I vote for now, I'm so confused

Thats it I am going to win lotto and feed all of you some roo.

LOL I am gonna turn into some kind of Roo pusher on the street corner selling it 8 ball style.

Dude. You just need to practice your skills more. Just like this cat....

http://chefderekr.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/86/#comments

Oh thanks for that. I have been studying him for a while. I actually just had a simulated competition with myself. I also simulated the photographs and the food blog. In fact you simulated a comment on my simulated blog proclaiming me the best simulated chef photographer foodie of all time!

The power of a downward thumb motion is very impressive. Wicked did this to us today and accidentally hit the red button that says "DO NOT TOUCH!!!" This is what ensued:

An ICBM of kegged whoop-ass!
KegOWhoopAss.jpg

Wicked, be more careful next time!

Oh thanks for that. I have been studying him for a while. I actually just had a simulated competition with myself. I also simulated the photographs and the food blog. In fact you simulated a comment on my simulated blog proclaiming me the best simulated chef photographer foodie of all time!

Priceless, JayT :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Resiskansk is futile. You have been askimilated Popeye of Borg.

The power of a downward thumb motion is very impressive. Wicked did this to us today and accidentally hit the red button that says "DO NOT TOUCH!!!" This is what ensued:

An ICBM of kegged whoop-ass!
KegOWhoopAss.jpg

Wicked, be more careful next time!

Haha Nice, I was just riding along by myself and one day this dude named FD4 hands me a double barrel of whoop ass and says come on your riding shotgun for the SoFlo Posse now.. and the rest is history ;) lol

Granted I entered early, but I think my very first TD entry is a admirable one. So many great entries, folks will have a hard time choosing a winner. I, sadly, will have to vote for my own, I would hate to go through my first throw down and not get at least one vote..... :rofl:

Granted I entered early, but I think my very first TD entry is a admirable one. So many great entries, folks will have a hard time choosing a winner. I, sadly, will have to vote for my own, I would hate to go through my first throw down and not get at least one vote..... :rofl:

Your entry was good man, nice job and well down for your first throwdown

Ooooh good point that did not cross my mind

RS67- You showed well. Good job. RESPECT!!! JoeyK as well. I'll admit, the Noobs brought some game, but Pile was a HUGE disappointment!

Mojo was after the crown, it is quite evident. He paired great flavors (just reading it made my mouth water) and doubled them up. Cheese and bacon inside and out. Peppers galore. A chilheads dream. I haven't looked at them all yet, but Mojo, you outdid yourself.

I'm voting for mine! And RS67, you definitely did great for your first try. If this were a regular TD, I would send compliments to all the newbies, but this is not a regular TD. I will save my newbie compliments for the NW Posse only. :lol:

By the way, everyone, how'd that whole newbies-vs-vets thing work out? Any question who won???? :lol:

And while we're at it, who won the Salsaqueen-vs-geeme Rum sidebar throwdown?

Salsalady- rum/bhut/chipotle BBQ sauce used on the burger and a rum/kahlua chocolate shake

geeme- no rum in/on the burger...rum cake dessert and rum espresso

:?: :?:

:rofl:

Just got home.......been gone all day workin' at Retta's.....

I just wanted to say:

CONGRATS TO ALL ENTRANTS!!!

There wasn't a single burger in the bunch I wouldn't be proud to devour with a cold beer. Y'all give yourselves a big'ol pat on the back!!

:clap:

Vets won it hands down by far, though we put up a valiant effort I reckon.

and just think, Joey, next month you'll be a vet, too! :D Welcome to the elitist ranks of throwdown veterans!
:lol:

Yea, everyone did good....hate to admit it, but the newbies did themselves proud.

Exactly! That's what crossed my mind when I DIDN'T see your entry.

All that smacktalk and no entry... gonna have to step up double-time on the next TD just to save face Pile.

{EDIT: I lumped you in with the Noobs Pile, since this would be your first TD, however, there is some confusion as to your true placing since you've been a member since 06. Regardless, all that smack... and nothing???}

Back