• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

-probably not Paul :)
-plate limit
-Pathetic smacktalk by the Noobs
-Posse, SoFlo
-POUNDING of the loud-mouth rookies by any of the Veterans!!!!
-Pleasures of the flesh for all entrants, regardless of throwdown experience (courtesy of respective significant others, of course).

You know, geeme and Joey, you just lost any chance of getting a single vote from anyone other than a noob. Usually, we welcome all new-comers and give them hints and votes, but you pretty much sealed your fate even before it's started.

Too bad, so sad for you! :razz:

See ya later, small fries...I'm off to polish my crown.

You know, geeme and Joey, you just lost any chance of getting a single vote from anyone other than a noob. Usually, we welcome all new-comers and give them hints and votes, but you pretty much sealed your fate even before it's started.

Too bad, so sad for you! :razz:

See ya later, small fries...I'm off to polish my crown.

Nelson.jpg

What kind of outfit are you talking about?
Nothing sexy! I almost always dress for physical therapy so T shirt and shorts in this weather, hoodie and sweatpants in the cold. High top in summer, a boot in the winter. Cant remember the last time I wore a dress or pantsuit and high heels are out of the equation!
Back to the food!

say that again, but slower....

hot!!!! I love physical therapists!
Another perv on this board! You can have my physical therapist if you beat me but you cannot defeat me! The only chance anyone else has is if I don't enter. I have never engaged in smack talk so this should tell you my confidence level is HIGH and rightly so.

Okay - borrowing a crown for a few minutes was fun, but my own art suits me better. I'll earn that crown in September, and the newbs will win!

Pi - GO FOR IT! :onfire:

... but not before I go ahead and "borrow" a crown in advance! ha ha ha ha!!!

Back