• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Smacktalk

My crown will never touch the dirt, especially near your feet, but I will drink myself into oblivion! Good idea!

Pi, you in with the NOOBS this round?

Them's some mighty big words from such a small fry, Joey...I bet you ain't even seen the inside of TB loo yet! You got no idea who you're up against.

Should we tell them or just let them suffer the consequences of their ignorance?

Noobs, you're goin' DOWN!

The September t-down is a great one to cut your teeth on, I'd think. It'll test both your culinary skills and your creativity.

Definitely an "outside the box" challenge!

TB's whole-foods salmon burger will bring tears to your eyes.

TOUCHE, pile!

I see factions and division happening within the throwdown community.
Wicked..join the soflo posse. We admire your work.
Soflo merges with PA posse. JT, TB and Paulky Join in. Salsa too. There are others, but I am not at liberty to divulge their names at this point.
Together, we annihilate the noobs. Then, they beg to join us and crush a new wave of noobs for october. (there will be some hazing, but it wont hurt too much)

THEN WE CONQUER THE AUSSIES!!!!!!

(does anyone know how to operate a parachute if we have to do some covert ops?)

Pi, you in with the NOOBS this round?

Them's some mighty big words from such a small fry, Joey...I bet you ain't even seen the inside of TB loo yet! You got no idea who you're up against.

Should we tell them or just let them suffer the consequences of their ignorance?

Noobs, you're goin' DOWN!
I pledge allegiance to no one! Me a newb? I think I have been here longer than all the contestants other than thp.

I pledge allegiance to no one! Me a newb? I think I have been here longer than all the contestants other than thp.

I know you've been here longer than most, but isn't this your first throwdown? If so, you're a NEWBIE! :)

Back