event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool SL - cuz you still gotta find the perfect venue! hahahaha The R&B venue! hahahahaha We'll tilt this Valley even MORE sideways!!!!!!! CHA!

looks like you and scovie will be spearheading THAT contact

Sheesh, if we get that close to home, it'll be HERE! We have 10 acres, can house a few tents and RVs

someone's gonna hafta hook up some serious wires for all that crazy sound....you know anyone that has that kinda juju? heh heh...justaskin'!!!!!!!! ;)

nope, sounds like you need a qualified electrician. dunno anyone 'round here like that~~~~~~:lol:

SWEEEETTTT MEGA!!!! Look forward to meeting you. Glad the Northwest Pack is growing. It's gonna be a blast! We can't wait for heat, alcohol, and tomfoolery!!!!!!!!!

Right On, Mega! I see you're posting already, so we'll have plenty of time to "chat" between now and September.

:welcome:
salsalady

uhoh! does this mean we're stuck with Scovie's egg-tits avatar for eternity?????

please, say it isn't so!!!!!........

aw, well, if it is, there's worse fates in life than having to put up with Scovie's egg-tits avatar. No Worries!~~~~

:cool:

Holy crap... hellz to the yeah... if anyone from outta state wants to join and needs transportation from airport we can make that work. I live 45mins from Seatac and the campground is 30mins from our house. I WOULD BE STOKED IF LDHS COULD COME :)
THE MORE THE MERRIER AND THE DRUNKER!!! HAHAHA
:dance:

Yes Scovie.... the saucier too. :lol:

Just 6 more months until this thing goes down.... I am so excited :dance: I just can't hide it.

From now on when I post in this thread I am dancing!!!

Bump in the night :lol:

Whose :dance: with me???????

Get in on this fantabulous time!!!!!!!!! Even if your out of state join us NW PACK KNOWS HOW TO PAR-TAY!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

:dance: :lol: :cheers: :drunk: :beer: :woohoo: :hot:

just gave a shoutout to a Portland member who might try to make it, and topnotchman has a heads up also.

Everyone better be keeping their eyes and ears open for NEXT year's event, not sure the state park will survive the heat~
:dance: :lol:

4,163 hours....but who's counting?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back