event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD habby family will be in Methow the last weekend in May!!!!!!! So yes we will see ya sooner then September :dance:

SICMAN GET YOU AND LADY SIC HERE PRONTO FOR THIS KICK@$$ GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

SL we should totally spike people's food/drink with P.E. ....... Hahaha is that evil???? :evil:

CANT WAIT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

DANCE AGAIN YOU FRIGGIN PEPPER DANCE :dance:

Sam brought the hot smoked salmon last time. 'Dude and I played around with some hot jerky after tasting Cory_Huck's hot jerky at Zestfest and it turned out pretty good. I'll put that on our list.

Megan-
I'm thinking of a Pure Evil-Ramen challenge. Use Cup-o-Noodles, and then add...(???dunno how many) drops of P.E. Not sure how to do the challenge. The most drops eaten or the same number of drops for everyone but the fastest eaten and then hold for 5 minutes?

I just ordered a bottle of Skobiyan from Neil, I will try to save some for the partay.............

@ SL, that sounds sofa king hot, I might hafta try it.......

Heck yeah Ann!!!!! I will supply cup o noodles. I think we should start with X amount of PE see who can get through it then as people start dropping like flies see whose the last one standing! :)

meg, wanna do a test match over here in May? I did "man up" and did 5 drops in Top Ramen. Top Ramen is a larger portion than cup-o-soup though. We'll see what kind of shenanigans we can dream up. ;)

Walt, I hope you save enough Skobiyan for at least a tooth pick taste. :lol: I'll bring some of Candice's (Wildfire Chilli) Incinerator sauce. I'm co-packing Incinerator for her as she can no longer import one of the ingredients. We'll have 2 Aussie sauces to try.

Sure. We can test it in may......... :bitesnailsinfear: LOL. Oh boy!!!!!! I'll try almost anything. Except brain strain or the like. I have seen its effects through habbyheat...... no thank you. :)

meg, wanna do a test match over here in May? I did "man up" and did 5 drops in Top Ramen. Top Ramen is a larger portion than cup-o-soup though. We'll see what kind of shenanigans we can dream up. ;)

Walt, I hope you save enough Skobiyan for at least a tooth pick taste. :lol: I'll bring some of Candice's (Wildfire Chilli) Incinerator sauce. I'm co-packing Incinerator for her as she can no longer import one of the ingredients. We'll have 2 Aussie sauces to try.
Hell y not do a full on trial run in may ;). It'll be CJ, SD, 81B, you, and me for the most drops. Of caurse if Salsadude wants to join then that's cool too :twisted: :lol:
!!49\

Thirty more days till the Habby Fam comes to visit!!! Are you coming Friday or Saturday?!

Don't forget Megs - you promised to make sushi with me!!! hahaha We can make the fish-less variety! Or is it the nori that queebs you out? We'll devise our own style that will make you dance...

...like a Pepper! :dance:

I believe Friday. I don't just dislike raw fish but I hate seaweed. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its going to be a blast! :dance:

Can't wait for September either!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...we'll just have to get creative and nix the fish & seaweed! :)

The NWCF keeps getting more and more fun! Hope that park can contain our shinanigans and tomfoolery! It'll be fun to see how many other campers 'convert" into chileheads after observing our awesomeness!!!!

We just had ourselves a little Pointer Sisters moment, didn't we?

Yeah, I saw them in '75.... The place was crawling with chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back