event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh???? What-choo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

BTW, one of my past hobbies is gold prospecting. Knowing that we will be next to the river, and there is gold in it, would anyone be interested in seeing how gold panning is done? Probably won't find anything more than a bit of flour gold, and I cannot really dig more than a few garden trowels worth in the park. It would be a nice few minutes worth of diversion.....

Ann planned a very fun event last year. I, of course ate shit that was way too hot, then drank into the early morning hours.

Somebody probably has some not so flattering pics of my morning after suffering.

Sign us up for 1 campsite. Do I need to contact them direct and give them a card#?

BTW, one of my past hobbies is gold prospecting. Knowing that we will be next to the river, and there is gold in it, would anyone be interested in seeing how gold panning is done? Probably won't find anything more than a bit of flour gold, and I cannot really dig more than a few garden trowels worth in the park. It would be a nice few minutes worth of diversion.....

Do you have any equipment you are interested in selling?

Hey Sam glad your going to be apart of the festivities again :) yes they want cc# to reserve spots. I think you'd like spot #28 its right next to the rest that have signed up thus far. Hope your family is well. Happy New Year!

After Sam decides which one he wants,I'll grab a site too.I'll be in a tent.Let me know which is best of whats left

just pick one, Hawkeye, first come first served ;) 28,29,30 are all good sites.

That reminds me Hawkeye, My BBQ is not a trailer, it's just to to big to get in and out of my truck. It's just a regular BBQ with a lot of acreage! And yeah, get your site soon! I can't remember which one we're in but it doesn't much matter who's where, as long as we're all there! It's gonna be fun! :censored: :beer: :beer: :shocked: :evil: :drunk:

What is it all the kids say... Off the hizzook!

Thanks for sending me this link. Sounds like great fun. I don't know if I'd have anything to share by then, but it would be nice to meet some other chilli-folk! I'll definitely pencil this in and keep it on the radar!

Hi PaulG-

Welcome and nice to see you here. Hope you can make it and if there's a chance you can camp, it's a good idea to get your reservation done soon. It's a popular state park and reservations will fill up for that weekend. Sites 25-29 are chilehead sites, grab one close to that.

Don't worry about having hot stuff to share, if you do, great, if you don't, great! Just come on up and hang out with a bunch of other crazy chileheads. There will be plenty of things to taste and eat and we'll have a good potluck with hot and not-hot foods.

We have the picnic shelter for saturday with 2 bbq's and I don't know what else.

:welcome:
Ann
salsalady

I WANT A FEST IN MY PART OF THE COUNTRY :( :( :(

airline miles are your friend~~~~ ;) come join us! or start your own! :lightbulb:

If I was coming from Oregon, I would seriously consider camping.......

Definitely don't worry about having to bring spicy stuff, there will be more than enough to get a good burn on. But if you can contrubute...... :mouthonfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back