event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's kind of a cool site, it also has a world clock, and all kinds of cool stuff.
568 hours until our plane leaves for FL. lol

I think "5 o'clock somewhere" fits the beat.

:dance: 139 DAYS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO BRING A FRIEND OR TWO OR FOUR DO IT!!!! This will be epic!!!!!! I can't wait for a weekend of eating drinking and having hot shit!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna start stockpiling marshmallows and hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this damn thing!!!!!!

Now dance pepper freakin dance :dance:

BookIt!BookIt!BookIt!

We are really looking forward to the NWCF and I'm already looking to 2013. Epic? Well, that term gets thrown around alot...all I know is we're gonna have a darn good time, and after that? an even funner time! Another month or two and we can get down to the nitty-gritty on the food and fun. I have an evil idea for a contest.

Looks like we'll be having a couple other fun-times over the summer with the NW Pack. It bites that we all live so far apart, we cant just pop over for a Sunday BBQ. Well, actually SD/CJ and us can do that...but the rest of us are ~4 hours apart. That's OK though, cuz when we can get together, we can really enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back