• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeesh I really tried to make it easy with 5 rules. Go figure!

There are rules!?!? I'm making me some outlaw pizza. Damn pie is gonna rob a liquor store and then knock off a bank. Then I'm gonna eat it.

Seeing SD's nipples in a THP post is like having egg-nog at christmas.
You expect it, it happens seasonally, and you pretend to like it when it's there.

But you never really want it any other time...

(and it's creamy and delicious, but high in fat and cholesterol, and for a few bucks you can get enough for the whole family)

And it needs rum to be enjoyed.

And so it begins. A few ingredients are missing from the pic...like the bacon, and a few spices. I did, however, make sure that "Clyde" the rosemarry plant was in the pic. He's gonna sacrifice a few leaves for this.

jantdpizza1.jpg

The sausage is made from a pound of venison, a pound of pork butt, custom spice blend, and I had the butcher grind in a fresh morouga scorpion, naga morich, and caribbean red. The "making of" pic is nowhere to be found... :(

Yeast is activated...time to make some dough...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok i'm done updating my money shot with title with ingredients and howto. I got too excited and had to go to grocery store with wife so i forgot to add all that stuff :D

Amen, brother.

[Edit: Wait... are we talking about enjoying SD's nipples? I didn't sign up for that. Where's my publicist? I'ma punch him in the jigglies.]
fify :rolleyes:

And so it begins. A few ingredients are missing from the pic...like the bacon, and a few spices. I did, however, make sure that "Clyde" the rosemarry plant was in the pic. He's gonna sacrifice a few leaves for this.

jantdpizza1.jpg

The sausage is made from a pound of venison, a pound of pork butt, custom spice blend, and I had the butcher grind in a fresh morouga scorpion, naga morich, and caribbean red. The "making of" pic is nowhere to be found... :(

Yeast is activated...time to make some dough...

NICE! Getting the local butcher in on the action. Gotta love the local shops that'll still do custom orders. When I ask them to do something special, I never really look at the price, but it's usually $5-$8/#. It's a special order, I get what's needed, they stay in business, it's all good!

That's why you need lottsa rum!

Sheesh, guys..... dare I go out with the fam for margaritas and fandamdiddly-astic Tex-Mex food on a TD night???? Darned straight I do! But even as I try to read through the awesomenessess here (plus some shenanigans!), the pages just keep exploding - BAM! I'll be en-route back to the frigid Nawth teemarry, but will be back late in the afternoon. I expect to come back HERE and be overwhelmed by the excellenseses of pizzanessesses.

Rum + Nipples + Camera = Mana -tee... (Cut from God's spoon of Jell-O)

Teasers for all you doubters....
Let me introduce the "HEARSE"....

b5a57540.jpg

No paycheck for you!

:lol:

Oh SDV enters!

Dough...

Yeast activated with warm water and turbinado sugar...that's right, bitches...TURBINADO SUGAR.
jantdpizza2.jpg

Add a level tsp of baking powder, melted butter, chile-garlic infused ExV olive oil from Greece, garlic/onion medley, a tsp of congo black powder (top left)...
jantdpizza3.jpg

Add the flour, and some Shiner Kosmos Reserve...
jantdpizza4.jpg

And let sit on the counter for 2 hours, then proof overnight in the fridge.
jantdpizza5.jpg

[sup]Scovie,..........................................IGMEOY!!!!!!!!!........................ [/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back