• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix post according to rules.

Some stiff competition. Our maybe I'm just stiff looking at it? Whatever. I'm in. Picking up ingredients tomorrow. Gonna try something I've never done but I've always wanted to make. Don't let the PA fool you, I was born and raised an Illinois boy. Deep dish nirvana.

Chile Juju IN DA HOUSE!!!! WOOT!~ WOOT!

You Go Girl! and tell Scovie to keep his tired ass on the couch for a night. There'll be plenty of time for DPing the rest of the weekend. I wanna see what the Juju's got brewing! XOXO

MJ<>, great concept! I can see it and feel it..... need some NW luv :(

Others are looking good, too...

drunkposting

PepperJam! SWEET pie!

geeme will chime in to tell you how to re-post so your entry fits the rules. Don't delete your first post because all the pics are great! Just re-post according to the rules...as geeme will help you with. :)

PepperJam... take your two best pictures and post them up with a title for your meal. Bust out the ingredient list. Let us know who DONE it right! [Edit: this last sentence was meant to be positive. As in, "PJ just showed us what's up."]

What up BEEHOTHCHES? Seth!!!!!! Bring it in Bro.... Glad the S-Squatch is in da hiz-ouse!

SL, tired ass on the couch? from one who is NOT Throwin Down, why ain't you at my house WATCHIN this girl kick some SoFlo ass? and PA, and TX, HI, AK, NY, MI, MA, OR, ID, MT, LA, IA, and all the other islands, dark corners, caves, crevices, and hangouts, who call themselves WORTHY of my wife's competition?

You all, goin DOWN! but only I really get to....

Ohh haha Mr. B cup has arrived.

scovies_merkin.jpg
No pics? didn't happen...

Hmmm must'id happened.

I don't want to make you all afeared or nothin' but someone just described me like this:

"Seth is like a freight train powered by nitroglycerin, driven by a Yeti who's on a schedule and means to keep it that way."

So pizza? Yeah, I can bring that. Unless I don't. But there will be explosions.

Thanks boss for covering up my "excitement" with that FAKE merkin

I don't want to make you all afeared or nothin' but someone just described me like this:

"Seth is like a freight train powered by nitroglycerin, driven by a Yeti who's on a schedule and means to keep it that way."

Now THAT is some "Bring it" talk...

pepperjam,

your original post with multiple pics is good for the teaser type post. Great pics of the different stages, etc... For your "final, official TD post" you can have 2 pictures and you must have your ingredients, descriptions etc. You have time...not to worry....

My suggestion was to leave your original post as is/was with the multiple pics and add another one for your official TD entry with 2 pics and the descriptions as outlined in the original post of the TD.

Nice Job...btw----

SCOVIE! igotmyeyesonyou!!!!!

take it to "Tales From The Loo".........

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back