• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite pizza?

Canuk Pepperhead said:
every time I make a pizza it costs me usually like 30-40 dollars in ingrediants..mind you I dont make pep and cheese mind you again I dont keep anything in stock here

*waits*

*taps fingers*

*waits some more*

*glances at watch*

So, are you gonna give us the recipe or not?

Pam...you're a good enough cook to not need a recipe I reckon. We don't need no stinkin' recipe's!!! WE NEED PICS!!! THAT MEANS YOU TOO IGG!!

texas blues said:
Pam...you're a good enough cook to not need a recipe I reckon. We don't need no stinkin' recipe's!!! WE NEED PICS!!! THAT MEANS YOU TOO IGG!!
Ok, ok. I'll probably me making one this weekend.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
every time I make a pizza it costs me usually like 30-40 dollars in ingrediants..mind you I dont make pep and cheese mind you again I dont keep anything in stock here

Jesus dude, what are you making pizza out of that costs that much? Gold flakes?

texas blues said:

Well, but...hints and allegations help. A pizza is a blank slate, after all; and not everything is on top where it can be eyeballed nice and easy-like.

Jesus dude, what are you making pizza out of that costs that much? Gold flakes?[/QUOTE]

no since I live in a small town the cost of food is stupid...I gotta go 40-50 mins to the next city to shop when I have time to do it.Just the serloin I grill up for it is 9.00 ish then the grilled pork tenderloin is another good 7 dollars than the rest of the ingrediants...it all adds up but a damn fine loaded pizza

Well...the dough is rising...the peppers are waiting...I'm just waiting for my stomach to be ready for a mass intake.......maybe I should drain out some of the beer........NAAAAAHH!!

Back