• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite food...EVER?

QuadShotz said:
Hellmans/Best Foods is the ONLY mayo.... :D

Well, cept my homemade hab/baconsaise....

Quaddy FAIL!

Duke's is by far superior to the above mentioned egg emulsion condiments. Except for your homemade hab/baconaise. That's undoubtedly better!

Why is it Best Foods on the west coast and Hellmans on the east side anyway? And where's it switch, @ the Mississippi River?

Not that it's keeping me up at night, just wondering-

FiveStar said:
Quaddy FAIL!

Duke's is by far superior to the above mentioned egg emulsion condiments. Except for your homemade hab/baconaise. That's undoubtedly better!

I had to google it, sicne never heard of....

I haz betetr mayo fro ya.....thich and rich baybee... ;p

Like I'd want to share mayo with her:

img_mrsduke.gif

Omri said:
The best fish was in a small place around Loutraki in Greece. they asked us what kind of fish we prefer and then went fishing... lol. the cook knew his business.
Best meat was probably yesterday at a small place in Eilat. it was a 700g Rib-eye medium-rare.
Best chicken is my Mom's.

Omri tell us about this chicken.

JayT said:
Yeah, if you are staying up at night thinking about mayonnaise you have problems man.

Thanks a lot! Now I might. As long as it's not about cavemen though, right?

Couldn't resist, sorry.

But in an attempt to get back on topic, I'd like to add Wisconsin cheese curds to my list of favorite foods. They're fresh nuggets (of cheddar usually) of cheese, the stuff they press together to make the bricks. I think like four big hunks are like forty percent your daily fat intake though. Girthums.

boutros... you would like Poutine then probably..

french fries with fresh cheese curds on them then covered in Gravy..

Those French-Canadians are a bit wacky but they certainly know how to expressline a coronary. :lol:

There is even a restaraunt in Montreal that does duck fat fried fries with cheese curds , Foie Gras and Gravy.. :shocked:

Cassoulet at a resteraunt in CT called the Cottage - all their food is terrific but that is one of my favorites -- My all time favorite is Veal Oscar it was at another resteraunt in CT that has since closed --

patrick said:
Porterhouse and Alaskan King Crab legs. Heaven...I'm in heaven...:) Cooked right at home.

Simply - spaghetti.. Can eat it morning, noon and night ( and have ), and can do a myriad of things to change the sauce...

I sometimes have a small bowl with soy/wasabi in it with a lime for squeezin' on the fillet table when I'm processing fish. Can't get much more fresh!

Beerswimmer said:
I sometimes have a small bowl with soy/wasabi in it with a lime for squeezin' on the fillet table when I'm processing fish. Can't get much more fresh!

Be sure and post piccy's of the tapeworm.

Cheers, TB.

Back