• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lee's 2010 WildChilli Grow season

Hey Nick ;). Welcome.

Well, here's C.parvifolium...
The guy who watch my plants last week forgot to pinch off the buds :mrgreen:
img0595p.jpg

img0587yw.jpg

Re potted 9 plants today :mrgreen: . Have put them outside in a mini GH
img0598a.jpg

At least the flower doesn't look chinense.;) Your plants are probably a month ahead of mine. Still haven't seen any buds yet.

jacob

Well some of them are still on a small container.. Re potted 15/50+ plants. The weather is terrible here. Last week we had 28 degrees C. Yesterday 11 degrees C. But anyway..

First C.parvifolium pod
img0619e.jpg

C.Flexuosum
img0602h.jpg

img0608if.jpg

img0607ku.jpg

I'm glad that I have some CFL's to have at least some fun... The weather just won't cooperate.

Some pictures.

Mini Mini
img0632b.jpg

C.chacoense
img0631h.jpg

C.flexuosum
img0623y.jpg

Thx guys.

I'm glad that I have some CFL's to have at least some fun... The weather just won't cooperate.

Some pictures.

Mini Mini
img0632b.jpg

C.chacoense
img0631h.jpg

C.flexuosum
img0623y.jpg

Sure hope so..

C.parvifolium on 1 Liter.. Fruiting very good even on such a small container. I have 2 on 11 Liters and can't wait to see how that will look like in a few months.

img0693c.jpg

img0684f.jpg

Build a shelter for the plants to protect them from the wind. The idea is to make a poly tunnel out of it at the end of the season. Actually will make 2 or 3 poly tunnels, 6 x 2,5 m.. Like Potawie's tunnel:cool:. Will see.
I've put some plants outside today as the weather forecast looks promising.. The weather last week was s.@$% .

img0777c.jpg

img0776v.jpg

C.praetermissum, Duke Pequin, C.parvifolium, Tepin, C.lanceolatum
img0778u.jpg

MrArboc said:
I don't think he would move the plants outside if he did... :rofl:

I think he was asking if, even though he is moving plants outside, will he keep any specific plants inside. Apart from the ones he is moving outside. :)

millworkman said:
Looking good Lee, planning on any growing indoor all season?

I have a few plants on 1 Liter that I will keep indoors. I have C.parvifolium that is fruiting very good, and it's just on a 1 Liter container.. Will post some pics soon

Until now, the wether in northern europe was so bad, that the Indoor-plants had a clear advantage. Well, sometimes it was so cold in the nights that the outdoor plants wouldnt even have survived.

But your plants and your "secret garden" is looking very nice ! ;)

The weather was great last weekend but the forecast for this weekend is #$%^. A lot of rain/showers.. you name it. Probably will have to cover them with some plastic foil to prevent that the soil gets saturated with water, as it could rain for days..

Made a quick sketch of my plans for next growing year..
kasj.jpg

Back