• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lee's 2010 WildChilli Grow season

Good point there Mike..;)

Some cuttings I took from C.lanceolatum, actually brings the total on 8 C.lanceolatum plants. Maybe good for a hydro experiment..

img0082aq.jpg

I think the foliage on that plant is very aesthetically pleasing, it almost looks like bamboo. BTW, thanks for the info and links above, they were very helpful.

Good that you find the information useful..:)

C.lanceolatum is a gorgeous plant and looks stunning when matured. Just love the flowers.. Too bad the fruits contain no heat! ;)

ultravista said:

Thats what I said so I googled it...

Seramis clay granules are designed to provide horticulturalists with a clean, safe and versatile planting medium. Special water retention features allow each granule to store more than 100% of its weight in water at the same time as draining any excess. Because Seramis has a stable structure and will not decompose or compact, the water storing capacity is permanently maintained. The space between the granules also remains stable and allows air to permeate through the roots. These characteristics give growers the opportunity to control watering regimes, nutrient formula, air flow and PH levels. This flexibility benefits plants and gardeners from any horticultural background.

Well google always works..

Some random pictures.. Watered the plants for the first time with some Chilli Focus..;):. If the weather continues like this I will be able to put them outside in a few weeks. Tomorrow we will have 15+ degrees C....

C.lanceolatum Bonchi
img0153zp.jpg

C.rhomboideum Bonchi
img0144ra.jpg

C.buforum.
img0123ql.jpg

C.flexuosum
img0160dz.jpg

C.tovarii. The one I rescued by removing the seed cap
img0155v.jpg

C.tovarii. Looks like he will get rid of the cap himself
img0119s.jpg

CAP1144
img0118sz.jpg

I grow them in soil put have Seramis on top of it..

Matt50680 said:
Thats what I said so I googled it...

Seramis clay granules are designed to provide horticulturalists with a clean, safe and versatile planting medium. Special water retention features allow each granule to store more than 100% of its weight in water at the same time as draining any excess. Because Seramis has a stable structure and will not decompose or compact, the water storing capacity is permanently maintained. The space between the granules also remains stable and allows air to permeate through the roots. These characteristics give growers the opportunity to control watering regimes, nutrient formula, air flow and PH levels. This flexibility benefits plants and gardeners from any horticultural background.

Plants are getting big and Large. We had temps of 18 degrees C last week 8-) and it really looks like we have an early spring

img0220c.jpg

CGN 20805. Very hairy. Looks like fur :)
img0217ss.jpg

CGN 19198#2
img0207m.jpg

You have some nice varieties in the give away tray. Makes me wish I lived a little closer. :lol: It looks like the tovarii is starting to come around for you now. That makes what, 4 plants now. I can't wait to see the pics as they grow up.

jacob

I have 3 C.tovarii plants. The smaller ones are weeks behind so they have a lot of catching up to do.. I must keep them in smaller containers to ensure some ripe fruits at the end of the season :).

Back