• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Guru's 1/8 Acre Fabriculture - 5 yr mothers

Where I got mine. They say it gets to 8' but I have had them get to 11'-12'
http://sustainableseedco.com/Country-Gentleman-Corn-Seed.html

Um...is there a way to embed this video on this forum in a post? Usually I can get the video image to show up, but oh well. Here is the Fatalii swaying in all its glory. BTW I'll put these peppers up against all other in terms of taste and "physical damage to your mouth" :)

Video: http://youtu.be/ompr1NlCDMY

Um...is there a way to embed this video on this forum in a post? Usually I can get the video image to show up, but oh well. Here is the Fatalii swaying in all its glory. BTW I'll put these peppers up against all other in terms of taste and "physical damage to your mouth" :)

Video:

Yep

Capture.jpg

That works for me. That plant is AWESOME!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: she is biggggg

She's only about halfway into it yet. You could consider her a confident teen that hasn't developed into a real woman yet. lol Im about to let her hair down and change up the staking dramatically, so the center opens up for the climb to the sun!

remember, Im trying to get her to look like this:
That would be blasphemy, when considering they should look like this come August.
3431797072_f0b519f6ef.jpg

That thing is a beast!

Thats a really nice lookin tree Guru!!
:cool:

Kevin

That's no moon Luke. That's a space station!

LOL! Thanks guys. The other moms and cutting transplants are doing great too :)
Trinidad Scorpion
5950293217_1cb3877503.jpg

Aribibi Mother JUST made it this year. Enough to give me some more branches to work with this winter.
5950292387_d84475783f.jpg

White Bullet
5950849978_20f8bd3b5b.jpg

Most cuttings look about this good so far. Fatalii cutting
5950284441_da1caf8427.jpg

Red Fatalii
5950844990_db4c9974a2.jpg

Bhut Jolokia
5950846678_0aee8f3a62.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion
5950848336_434d5e6ea9.jpg

So far this season the fatalii are topping the charts in terms of flavor and PURE nuclear radiation, much like every season. When you eat one of these peppers, it feels as though you have put a chemical into your mouth and it is burning the surface layer of your gums and tongue off. It actually hurts. I love it. They are really strong this year though. Must be the trout :)

Back