• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Beautiful plant Sandy
And thanks Dave for posting up this excellent piccy  ;)
IMG_9252copy_zps4f8d5d3b.jpg

Sorry to hear about first frost,it always comes to soon! 

Kevin

Man I'm glad this variety is on my grow list next year tbh.  I'm looking for seeds for the strain from last year though, Birgit's Locoto.  Can anyone hook me up with a trade or something?

Here are my 5 Chuncho plants, photos taken a few minutes ago. The stakes are 6 feet, with about 1 foot in the ground, so the tallest plant is approximately 5 feet 4 inches. This plant is super fun to grow, and the little firecracker pods are awesome—I will probably grow it again next year. Thanks so much for sharing seeds John!

chuncho_oct29_1.jpg

chuncho_oct29_2.jpg

windchicken said:
Here are my 5 Chuncho plants, photos taken a few minutes ago. The stakes are 6 feet, with about 1 foot in the ground, so the tallest plant is approximately 5 feet 4 inches. This plant is super fun to grow, and the little firecracker pods are awesome—I will probably grow it again next year. Thanks so much for sharing seeds John!

chuncho_oct29_1.jpg

chuncho_oct29_2.jpg

Anytime my friend,don't hesitate to ask for anything. You got my day started off on a happy note.
Those plants are models of health! How many Ritalin did you have to snort to pic all of the pods from them?

Devv said:
Great looking plants Gary!

Thanks Scott! It's good to hear from ya!

Pr0digal_son said:

Anytime my friend,don't hesitate to ask for anything. You got my day started off on a happy note.
Those plants are models of health! How many Ritalin did you have to snort to pic all of the pods from them?

Lol, thanks John! I was "taking" Aji Chuncho pods—They jack me up way better  :dance:

Aiight,,final post ,Happy Halloween yall ! 

Pretty much the same as last week

I stalled last month due to some buggies,,but got em gone and just started to get a bit of new growth 

Trick or Treat

Yea C'mon

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU6yPRjkhAc&feature=youtu.be [/media]

:cool:
Kevin

That is a damn fine plant Shane, :cheers: ,Much prettier than mine! 

You pushed me all season man! without you on my heels,I would have given my plants a break! and lost for sure

Great work dude,,I need to exchange some ideas with you..(gimme your secret)  :P

Had alot of fun and great competition! 

Kevin

Back