• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Wow, some mind blowing plants in this years grow down. Huge Congrats to Kevin and Shane, spectacular stuff!!!

My final, paltry effort. Measured from the top of the soil in the pot. I`m very happy with it, considering I grew it in a 3 gallon pot. It wasn`t ever going to be competitive, though. Onwards and Upwards. Looking forward to next year`s grown down!!!

Nigel said:
Wow, some mind blowing plants in this years grow down. Huge Congrats to Kevin and Shane, spectacular stuff!!!

My final, paltry effort. Measured from the top of the soil in the pot. I`m very happy with it, considering I grew it in a 3 gallon pot. It wasn`t ever going to be competitive, though. Onwards and Upwards. Looking forward to next year`s grown down!!!

Not at all bad for a 3g pot! :)

Here's just a lil somethin coming your way Kevin. I know since you didn't get many pods  ;), that you may be actually needing to see what these Aji Chuncho's are all about. I'll be sending 'em fresh, smoke, roasted you name it. Dark roasted a small batch tonight just for you.

15767119411_b916525861_b.jpg

15768977915_d5ae32ecfb_b.jpg

There are some Peruvian Whites and some Sloth Nails scattered there as well.  :drooling:

romy6 said:
 Yes indeed we will be having a throw down . We are currently looking for the perfect pepper . Keep an eye out my friend. 

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

PepperHat.gif

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Even the bananas are excited!  :)

bananas.gif

Back