• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest C.I.T.D. - BEGIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
see this is the problem with the c.i. everyone thinks there camping and gets too drunk to post right p.o.l.,hahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Don't worry boss ill use coins because that is the only acceptable entry....
1ecba94e.jpg

Sum, please. There IS a strategy in mind....and I have been :drunk: since noon....

"...a dollar amount stated at the beginning of the competition that must be shown in one of your pictures." He did the check because it did fit within the rules, and is funny.

The plain paper does not.

Carry on. Thanks

(I'll clarify the rules if really needed)

MGOLD, dont drag me into your shinnanigans! I'll loan you .90, you should get it Monday morning....

No FD, Im making eggsalad with the underside of my ci pan (the Hearse) lol

MGOLD, dont drag me into your shinnanigans! I'll loan you .90, you should get it Monday morning....

No FD, Im making eggsalad with the underside of my ci pan (the Hearse) lol

you could paypal it to him in 2 minutes ;) ;lol:

CJ-yes.

Boss, whatever you desire. Already shot POL with paper. Entry will have money and if you feel the need to DQ me then go right ahead. Also, last time I checked a check was paper. But....it does what it is told.

SHUT UP SL.

1 more post
<----------------

one more post to what???? Post # 1910??? :woohoo:!!!!

Hey only 91 to go to hit the 2K mark , you should be there by the end of this TD. ;)

:drunk:

:D

MG - your unicorn can't possibly be done yet!!! And that means tons more pics, right? Just throw your coins in the Fountain of Proof - and don't forget to make your wish!!! You might get a couple extra ones for procuring your own unicorn horn...just sayin'! ;) meanwhile, sip & pour, sip & pour...you are getting veeeery sleepy.....ssssshhhhh.....(tiptoes out of room)

8e182472.jpg

Also, don't worry, my entry pics will have your coins. I had to go borrow from our neighbor. Damn economy....

i see BACON!!!!!

and 3 CI's ......suWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back