• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PB's Trial Run 2011

Hey hey hey! Just wanted to share a couple of quick snapshots I took with my phone yesterday evening. Finally getting everything under control and seeing a ton of progress/growth. I have to attribute my newfound success to Cappy. Having seen this guys garden in person, I knew I could learn alot from him. Luckily he has been gracious enough to share a little of his knowledge (and Seeds) with me.

Here are a couple shots of my progress

Fatalli
75b68e6d.jpg

BrainStrain x 2, Brown T-ScorpX x 2, Fatalii x 1, Cumari x 1.
0218bc66.jpg

I had to throw this one in there. This is a pic of one of Cappy's MONSTER BrainStrains. :shocked:
0ba7fcc9.jpg

Thanks Cappy!

I'll keep the pics coming, I didn't have much time yesterday but I'll get some more up this weekend!

-PB-

Hey Matt your plants look super healthy dark green and growing fast, wish I had new Pro-mix to start with every year. Glad to help with some guidance but you need to take the credit for those beautiful plants, they were just tiny seedlings when I let them go. Not bad for you first season growing peppers, keep up the great gardening across town. Pay it forward and help somebody slse down the road. I would still be growing plants from Lowes if it wasn't for this forum and all the great people here. :)

PB, very nice looking plants. :dance: You"re lucky to be able to get hooked up with on of the big guns here.

+1 for Cappy. This place and all the great folks sure changed my grow that I first started last year.

Thanks guys! They are all looking good. Got a bunch more in different phases that I'll post as they get going.

Cappy: I appreciate the compliments and the knowledge. This site has made a huge difference!

LogChief: Yeah I'm lucky to have gotten to meet Cappy.

SRBII: Thanks! Yeah the Fatalii is my favorite so far. It's gonna be a beast!

Very nice PB..and cappy..holy shit what do you feed those monsters? Not sure what phone you have PB but it takes some dang nice pictures

Looks great, I'm sure you'll love the fatali, one of my favorites... I am trying a chocolate one for the first time this year, so we'll see how it grows. This forum is great, or i would just be growing the same old same old... :beer:

Very nice PB..and cappy..holy shit what do you feed those monsters? Not sure what phone you have PB but it takes some dang nice pictures

1) It looks like they are on HGH/Winstrol Diet :crazy:

2)It's an iPhone 4. It does surprise me sometimes how good the pictures actually are with that thing..

1) It looks like they are on HGH/Winstrol Diet :crazy:

2)It's an iPhone 4. It does surprise me sometimes how good the pictures actually are with that thing..

Ahh..yea im still on the 3GS..wife has the 4. My pictures suck..hers are great. But I am do for upgrade now so as soon as that 5 comes out..its mine!

I'll post some pics later on of the BrainStrain and brown T-scorpX up close. They're about to drop BOMBS!

MMcDermott1 - Yeah the 4 is great, dont know when to expect the 5's release though...

SS - The fatalii is my favorite pepper of all that I have tried so far. Never seen/heard of a chocolate fatalii though. Let me know how it goes!

Wow !!! those are some healthy looking plants you've got going there.
Whatever secrets Cappy shared with you...are working like a charm.
I'll be keeping an eye out for more photo's (and tips).
CM

Purple Mayan (never seen this anywhere. Anyone else?)
I can't seem to find anything on this plant anywhere..? Has anyone else grown one of these?
679ec08c.jpg

f32daa8a.jpg

Peter's Purple - never heard or seen one. Looks like I could bonsai it though!
f1693c1b.jpg

Bhut Jolokia - "Casper" (Late start)
22066c0b.jpg

For the record, I'm never doing this from my phone again!!! Took forever! I need a beer... :cheers:

Back