• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PB's Trial Run 2011

WOW, you don't need my help any longer your plants look spectacular! That settles it I'm buying new pro-mix BX next year those were just give away plants and yours look even nicer shade of green than mine do. I need a beer... :drunk: and a :high: . *No more pro-tips for Matt.

Those plants are beautiful PB!!!
and the leaves on that Brain Strain are huge!!
Very impressive man! great work :beer:

Kevin

Cappy - It's all thanks to you brotha! Speaking of beers etc. When do you want to congregate around the grill/pepper forrest n tie one on? I'll bring Drew hahaha!

Kevin - thanks bro! It's gonna be a great season!

Thanks again for all the compliments guys! Nothing on the Purple Mayan :?: I looked around a bit last night and it seems like its a relative of the Bolivian Rainbow? If anyone knows more please post about it here. Thanks!

Whats up everyone! I'm the less vocal other half of the pepper boys. I thought I'd introduce myself since I'm not as vocal as Matt and also upload a pic of most of our pepper plants hanging out on our porch. Look forward to chatting and learning with yall and I hope everyone's season is going well so far!

peppers.jpg

Hello Jadoze, welcome aboard man!
You guys are growing some really beautiful plants!
Heres to continued success! :cheers:

Kevin

Pepper Boy, your plants do look nice. Way better than mine. So are you growing them in pure pro-mix? Have you added anything else
to your mix?

Roper- Plain ol pro mix. They seem to grow better in that than the other soils I've tried in the past. The only thing that was added is some slow release fert that I mixed in when I was potting up. This is my first year using ProMix and it certainly won't be the last. Stuff is awesome!

It must be our weather we are having this year her in the lowcountry all my Brian Strain have big leaves under the first fork like yours. That leaf looks so healthy like you could pick it and make a salad. Call me if your not doing anything today just hanging out around the house. :beer:

Here are some new pics of the garden and new additions in the past two days:

This is a shot of all the plants earlier this week
LARGESHOT.jpg

12 new plants from the mail(in the process of being potted):
AJI OMNICOLOR
DATIL SWEET
DEVIL'S TONGUE
HABANERO FRANCISCA
HABANERO RED SAVINA
JALORO
LIMON
MALAGUETA
MIRASOL
SUNRISE ORANGE SWEET
TRINIDAD PERFUME
TRINIDAD SMOOTH

CROSSCOUNTRYPEP518.jpg

100 Sweet Cherry Tomato, it was a foot tall 2 weeks ago!
100SWEETCHERRYTOMATO.jpg

Finally some marigolds to try to keep ladybugs around this time
MERIGOLDS.jpg

And then we got some new stuff today:
Nardello
Pepperoncini
Rosemary
Aji Dulce
Tobago Spice
Thyme
Marconi Red
Kung Pao Hybrid