• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PB's Trial Run 2011

Great lookin growth man!
That darn tomato is ridiculous!!

Thanks! I swear I go to work at 3 and come back at 11 and its grown an inch. The one beside it we've had for 2 months, but he needs a bigger pot and I think he'll take off. The tomatoes took a back seat to the peppers but they're on the todo list.

I like to think we Rescued the ones we got yesterday. They are looking pretty rough.. We're going to take weekly pics of their progress as we nurse them back to health.

Here's some pics of the new Plants we got from CCN. Had to stake a few of them..

f94e4576.jpg

I had to put this guy in a splint to get him straightened out.
e02284bf.jpg

We switched sides so the small guys could be in the shade cause its been high of 90ish lows in the mid seventys.

IMAG0172.jpg

Purple Mayan (never seen this anywhere. Anyone else?)
I can't seem to find anything on this plant anywhere..? Has anyone else grown one of these?
679ec08c.jpg

f32daa8a.jpg

WOW those are really cool peppers! I would love to grow a plant with color like that. How old is the plant. Not to be a moocher, but if you had some spare seeds I would love to try and grow one. I'm fairly new to the forum and to pepper growing all together. Are the purple mayans hot?

WOW those are really cool peppers! I would love to grow a plant with color like that. How old is the plant. Not to be a moocher, but if you had some spare seeds I would love to try and grow one. I'm fairly new to the forum and to pepper growing all together. Are the purple mayans hot?

The plant started germinating in January. It's about 6" taller now. I can definitely send seeds. PM me.

Update: 5/26/11 Plants are all getting huge. I think I'm going to have to put all of them into 6 gallon pots.. Should be fun. Here are some pics I snapped yesterday afternoon. Most of the bigger ones have grown more than 6" since the last set of pics!!! :woohoo:

Overall shot of the crop.

2e1dadd5.jpg

2 Monster BrainStrains

f844d002.jpg

Only a couple more weeks and I should see some decent production out of them!

The plants look great man!
I can tell a big difference since the last update!
Those guys will be pushing out pods before ya know it!! :beer:

Kevin

Back