• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Infinity Pod Test

Here's my attempt at one of Woody's Infinity pods, one of the hottest tests I've done so far.
The closest rival has been the scorpion which wasn't far behing but this took things to another level!
Seriously hot and gave me the bigest endorphin rush I have ever experienced - not for the faint hearted LOL.
Taste wise they are excellent, good fruity / floral notes like the scorpion, but with a bit more of a citrus taste.

Nice looking pepper. Nice review. Looks like you were in some pain there, lol Hopefully this pepper makes it's way to the USA soon. Thanks for sharing. :dance: :onfire:

Nice looking pepper. Nice review. Looks like you were in some pain there, lol Hopefully this pepper makes it's way to the USA soon. Thanks for sharing. :dance: :onfire:
Yes the pepper looks awesome, I'm sure it will make it's way over to the USA soon. Thanks for watching :party:

Don't look like a 7 Pod that I got from you? Or any that I've seen here before. Kinda looked like a Naga Morich or Dorset?
there are way too many shpes for 7pods here is one look like the infinity not ripe
hpim2670.jpg

hpim2671.jpg

most of the time we have to have more than one pod from more than one plant to know the exact shape of any pepper

now this one he ate could be a super nuclear hot ... but i feel douglah wins... just feeling the douglah won over all the red i have taested. including butch :)

hey paul! glad your on this website now. you definately should be. i've been hearing that the infinity was 7pod crossed with the scorpion. anyway i hope seeds get out there soon. i can't imagine a chili hotter than douglah or the scorpion! that's scary.

Back