• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

SD YOU GOT A CROWN!!??:lol: CONGRATULATIONS! Great looking pizza. Sorry I missed out on all the fun. New job doesn't get me out til 3am or later.
Aaron

{ SD tries desperately to find the EDIT button on his telephone.... }
pssst geeme, let me know when you find that functions!

Anyone still have "PartyLine" :rofl:

Last time I checked, my parents do...IRL!...with a cord attached phone! Has anyone ever even HEARD of a phone with a cord attached to it???~~~~

Hope everyone is on the "unlimited nights and weekends": packages!!!! :rolleyes:

Your parents have a 1-900 number? :eek:

yall remember 10-10-220?? and speaking of 900# i once got in trouble for calling freddy kruger :rofl: ,,i also called captain lou albano. the phone had a cord on it that stretched all the way across the house and bundled up in a ball of confusion. i miss those days :rofl:

Wheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee Scovie

999.gif

Congrats on your new hat. Make sure to wear it proudly. :)

Did you hear that for next TD word is out that you would have to look for different place to get eggs :rofl:

hen_lays_eggs_10952251-Copy.jpg

ELA!!!!!!! Where you been at? That cartoon is soooooo awesome, how'd you do that? I was going to suggest "Breakfast" for the next TD, but thought better of it. Thank you Sweetie! I miss you!

he has put two holes in the pillowcase with that darned crown already!!!!
Careful honey, your words can get twisted 'round here.

Thanks Aaron! can you believe it! with all of the competition that was here? EGGS! Hug your sweetie for me, (gently, and only if she wants one....)

ELA! :lol: x2!

Juju, not to worry about those holes in the pillow case. It's a shoe-in for the rest of us. When it comes time for the TD, Scovie will be rooting around on his side of the bed, scruffing around through all those loose feathers, looking for eggs for the TD, and he'll come up EMPTY!

:rofl:

guess that would be feeling feisty, chill-aquesing on a Friday night, with work tomorrow!~

Back at'cha. xoxo

PIC WON, I mean PIC1!

Amazing use of the CI, congrats!

Back