• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

My man Scoville DeVille did it! I almost voted for that masterpiece too. Well deserved! You finally won with eggs after 3 tries!

Next month is cast iron.............. frittata? :lol:

Great win Mr Scoville and many great recipes. Pizza brought me over to check this part of the forum for my first vote. Some outrageous classy pizzas and methods! I will be trying PJ's dough-crust recipe, and RM and TB TexMex, among many other things. Garlic mashed potato pie over Idaho, I could make a fortune here with that. Interesting folks here (read whacko) and quite knowleegauble.

But does the Admin have to wear the nipple eggs for the whole month until next winner?? (Please....no.....:)

:woohoo: :cheers:

This Jars for you!
2caf25c5.jpg

Proof ..... That with the right sense of humor, tasters, and the right ingredients...

(this ain't my acceptance speech... yet)

I think this was the largest TD ever with the most entries and most votes overall, but don't have time to check.

Scovie, Have another drink, BASK IN THE GLOW....... don't post until tomorrow and you'll save yourself a whole lot of editing time. :lol: xoxo

and Siliman, don't worry about the Boss's Over-Easy Egg Nipple Shades..... that'll be changed soon enough~~ :cool:

Phone's ringin off the hook, Owe... Peeps, I love everyone. whether you voted or not..... XOXOXOXOX

Pic1... Squatch...... XOXOXOXOXOXOOX :cheers:

just keeping scovie rolling~~~~~

Hey Boss...I know you're a busy guy...but the stats in this TD would be so entertaining!!!!

One stat fo' shur....."most FUN"!!!!! ;) I'll throw out a challenge... that we all make each TD this entertain...ing....est...ness!

To each & every entry...my greatest and most admirable "WooHoo"!!!! Everyone made this the most fun TD ever!!!!!!!!

Can I hear a "Hell Yah!"????????

Back