• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite pizza?

texas blues said:
Not just no to that but HELL NO!! Don't want that cat going incognito under the radar black ops and posting as the symbol formerly known as PMD...or pimp me daddy!

Cheers, TB.

C'mon man, you think PMD could go under the radar? All it would take is one post from some dude named "DerekChileHead69" that was like...

blah blah blah blah, Magic Bullett, bla blah, Arbots, blah blah , trinided srapioans, blah blah,

and we'd know it was him! I think we should retroactively take his famous enchilada pizza into the smackdown. He stands a real chance.

;);););)

PMD loovvz AB..idk why.

Prolly cus he dont know better,,i grew up on julia child on PBS. And, The Joy of Cooking, a cheker book called Better FOods, and my moma.

Your momma is the best teacher right up until you start to teach her, also time but that kills all it's students.

FiveStar said:
C'mon man, you think PMD could go under the radar? All it would take is one post from some dude named "DerekChileHead69" that was like...

blah blah blah blah, Magic Bullett, bla blah, Arbots, blah blah , trinided srapioans, blah blah,

and we'd know it was him! I think we should retroactively take his famous enchilada pizza into the smackdown. He stands a real chance.

;);););)

No, it should be his "classic pepperoni pizza" you know, the one that has summer sausage on it instead of pepperoni.

FiveStar said:

;);););)

His pizza was bogus. Looking at some of the pics, its clear his pizza never rose when baked. Junk.

Cheers, TB.

I'm thinkin' Friday after next. Gives everyone a chance to come up with somthing and plan ahead. Probably start it off in the THP Throwdown Social Group...stay tuned to the same bat channel..

Cheers, TB.

a throwdown social group where i missed that!!!!
do i win bragging right for being the only UK peep taking part (or even the only non American!!!)

Or use the Community tab, it's faster ;)

My ideal pizza:

A layer of dough, usually croissants, that I bake lightly. Cover it with a layer of pizza sauce, then a layer of pepperoni.

Next is meat layer: ham, bacon, sausage and hamburger, all ground up. The layer is about 2" tall.

On top of it goes a layer of grated cheeze.

Next is a layer of seafood. Imitation crab and lobster, with small shrimp, again ground up.

It also gets pile up about 1.5".

Next is a layer of mushrooms, onions and peppers (usually banana or Hungarian Hot Wax), with crushed pineapple over it. Then another layer of cheese.

Baked in a 9x12" pan, it is enough to feed my family of four (six, if one factors in how much my son eats at a time) for two days.

Mike

QuadShotz said:
PMD loovvz AB..idk why.

Prolly cus he dont know better,,i grew up on julia child on PBS. And, The Joy of Cooking, a cheker book called Better FOods, and my moma.

Alton Brown rocks! Stop teh Hate!

Ming Tsai kicked Alton's azz and made him into a hamburger with a cilantro and chile glaze....served with aussie zinfidel.
2.gif

i'm addicted to traditional style wood fire pizza... before my old man built one at his house i used to go to a place here in melbourne called il caminetto... pizzas had real shaved ham (no processed stuff) proper boconccini buffalo mozzarella... the best... i'm drooling just thinking about it...

That pizza looks great Dave.

For me..simple pepperoni and onions is about as good as it gets. Bacon is always a welcome addition..and anything to add some spice of course.

anchoves, with a drizzle of good olive oil. cracked black pepper, and a pinch of dried bhut flakes... put that into the oven !

Back