• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite pizza?

imaguitargod said:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Omri! What the hell is up with your avatar?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::onfire::lol::onfire:

Beer really did squirt outta my nose when I saw this shit!! Omri, brother, seriously.......

This is greatness. First you lose a little hair, and then you add a RAINBOW!

Omri WIN!

origamiRN said:
My favorite is the Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, Alaska. It's worth visiting Anchorage just for the pizza. And if anyone knows Anchorage, Wings-N-Things just re-opened. They have the best chicken wings anywhere. Absolutely amazing! Oh, I wish I were back there.

'Bout time we got some Alaskans on THP! I moved 3 years ago after 28 years. Moose's Tooth was a favorite of Anchorage alright. Some would say Sal's at Koots was pretty good too. I was partial to Southside Bistro.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers, TB.

Omri said:
The gnomes told me it's magical and grand!

But it's leprechaun magic!:shocked: The gold you find at the end of the rainbow will vanish soon! And when you bend over to pick it up watch your butt! Some other rainbow warriors will try to pick up you!:lol:

And rainbow berries will fall out.

IGG pizza has
eating-25.gif
and :mouthonfire: on it...

QuadShotz said:
IMO, Pizza is like sex...

Even if it's not great, it's still usually worth having. :D

Ain't much I wouldn't put on pizza. Well, OK, skip the asian-style pizzas w/ squid and other nasty crap.
2.gif

Im with you !
- And grab my favourite HOT SAUCE = Good pizza.

Omri said:
There's this place not too far away, a local thing. eggplants and goat cheese. :D

Yummy!

Sickmont said:
Thats highly argueable. So then Domino's pizza, which using your frame of reference, would be like some sort of bestiality. Is that still worth having? I think not(unless, of course you like having sex with animals......then hey, ya know, different goats for different folks, right?)

This is so classic Sickmont and such a good analogy too boot! I will never forget when Domindump 1st opened across the street from my house. Before that day, I believed that all pizza was, at least, edible. Since then, I have ordered it 1 more time to get 3 free months of HBO and then threw away the pizza.

Oh yeah, my favorite pizza is classic Chicago deep dish.

right back to pizzas after making my own for the past couple o weeks any takeaway pizza joint ain't got a look in!!

so my fav is homemade cos you get everything you want the way you want it.

here is my homemade
bases.jpg

topping, onions, green and red peppers, 3 cheeses (mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan) chicken tikka, pepperoni, red chilli and fresh ground black pepper
topped.jpg

and cooked
cooked.jpg

it's that good i'm thinking of making big batches of dough and freezing it, other than the resting time of the dough i could knock one up as quick or quicker than i could get one delivered to my door, and with homemade you get it the way you want it and the lack of grease is always a big plus.
i'm on the look out for diff dough recipes so if anyone has any post them up plz

cheers guys
you gotta make your own if you want the best a mean hitting a takeaway is quick and easy but the taste difference between them and your own handmade don't compare, i can't wait til harvest time then there will be some truly awesome flavour combos happening

Davetaylor said:
cheers guys
you gotta make your own if you want the best a mean hitting a takeaway is quick and easy but the taste difference between them and your own handmade don't compare, i can't wait til harvest time then there will be some truly awesome flavour combos happening

I here you there DT. IGG and several others here at THP are all over the pizza 'thang. Perhaps we need a pizza smackdown?

Cheers, TB.

JayT said:
Ohhhh and PMD will miss it. Maybe DickT can let him know what he misses.

Not just no to that but HELL NO!! Don't want that cat going incognito under the radar black ops and posting as the symbol formerly known as PMD...or pimp me daddy!

Cheers, TB.

Back