• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite pizza?

texas blues said:
: TB hurls all over his laptop :

bbbbllllllllouwoudouwouwouwouwouowuououwowwwdooowowow...

I think if my face could make a sound, that is the sound it would have made as it scrunched up reading that delectible phrase...avacado pizza...

Ick...

Hot Canuck said:
I think if my face could make a sound, that is the sound it would have made as it scrunched up reading that delectible phrase...avacado pizza...

Ick...

Residents in Hell eat better pizza than that!

Go ahead Passow. Make an avocado pizza next week for the pizza throwdown. EPIC FAIL!!

Cheers, TB.

origamiRN said:
My favorite is the Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, Alaska. It's worth visiting Anchorage just for the pizza. And if anyone knows Anchorage, Wings-N-Things just re-opened. They have the best chicken wings anywhere. Absolutely amazing! Oh, I wish I were back there.

OMG! this is the place Texas Blues took me on our first date! they do have some of the best pizza around!

I also like garlic chicken with white sauce and roasted garlic, but my all time favorite is pepperoni & black olive... I know, I'm boring!

mrs.blues said:
OMG! this is the place Texas Blues took me on our first date! they do have some of the best pizza around!

I also like garlic chicken with white sauce and roasted garlic, but my all time favorite is pepperoni & black olive... I know, I'm boring!

You're right. It's boring.

Cheers honey, TB.

mrs.blues said:

If TB took you there, he obviously has good taste in food and women!

omg..mrs tb in the hizzouse!

Yer screwed man. ;)

Oh, and Greetings, mrs. :)

TB's a fine man who likely needs at least one boilermaker now.

QuadShotz said:
omg..mrs tb in the hizzouse!

Yer screwed man. ;)

Oh, and Greetings, mrs. :)

TB's a fine man who likely needs at least one boilermaker now.

Thanks for the welcome... but I'm afraid paybacks are a b*tch! I'm very afraid... I slept with one eye open last night! I'm sure he skipped the maker and just had the boiler last night in spades!

...but now he takes me to Delmonicos! We've definately gotten a little more sophisticated, but pizza is one of the four basic food groups right?

mrs.blues said:
...but now he takes me to Delmonicos! We've definately gotten a little more sophisticated, but pizza is one of the four basic food groups right?

As in Emeril's Delmonico? +10 TB. Let's see, pizza, bbq, beer, wings. Yep. It's in there.

JayT said:
As in Emeril's Delmonico? +10 TB. Let's see, pizza, bbq, beer, wings. Yep. It's in there.

The really good 'thang is mrs. blues is somewhat nondrinker...somewhat I said. When a blue moon comes around and we decide to have a schwing night, she drives and I am therefore able to accidently pour some nice merlot down my throat while consuming mass quantities of hoity toity foo foo kibbles.

Cheers, TB.

Back