• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Secret Ingredient Throwdown - Mango

Who Has The Best Mango Ingredient Meal/Drink Combo?

• Novacastrian - Mango Chicken and Tequila Delight

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • PerkoXxX - Ling with Mango and Chili and a Mango/Pomegranate Sauce and Drink

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • frydad4 - Mango-Pork Egg Rolls with Mango Mojito Martini FD4 Style

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • heartbreakingdawns - Fatallity Tacos w/ Soothing Chingo Elixir

• Ratman667 - Mango Pork Chops with White Rice, Steamed Veggies and Mango Curry, and Mango/Cran-Apple/

• thehotpepper.com - Skirt Steak with Mango Serrano Chimichurri, Dark Rum Maduros, and Coco Mango Tang

• SumOfMyBits - Jerk Chicken Satay w/Mango Cucumber Salsa and Mango Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • P. Dreadie - Dreadie's Pasta From Hell with Shrimp and Dreadie's Dango

• JayT - JayT's Island Dream Sampler Platter and Mango Mojito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • salsalady - Salsalady's Seared Ahi with Mango Habanero Sauce, Mango-Black Bean Salad, and Mango Rum

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go SL. You had to earn that one!!!

Your tuna WAS the best looking thing in the competition! The voters got it right!

Congratulations, tonight is YOUR night!! (or morning, people down under) Finish up that rum and do something naughty.

Just watch out next month, I think JT is really pissed off...
Good times, everyone! Thanks for the votes!
FD

It's a shame someone had to lose there FD4 those egg rolls were awesome. I'd tear into them anytime. About next month, I don't get angry about losing or not even getting a single solitary lonely vote. I get even! :D

frydad4 said:
Way to go SL. You had to earn that one!!!

Your tuna WAS the best looking thing in the competition! The voters got it right!

Congratulations, tonight is YOUR night!! (or morning, people down under) Finish up that rum and do something naughty.

Just watch out next month, I think JT is really pissed off...
Good times, everyone! Thanks for the votes!
FD

Trust me on this one...Jay got game! I have seen him in action up close and personal. Fitty....you brought it and so did SL..I loved it all! Everybody WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back