• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Secret Ingredient Throwdown - Mango

Who Has The Best Mango Ingredient Meal/Drink Combo?

• Novacastrian - Mango Chicken and Tequila Delight

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • PerkoXxX - Ling with Mango and Chili and a Mango/Pomegranate Sauce and Drink

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • frydad4 - Mango-Pork Egg Rolls with Mango Mojito Martini FD4 Style

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • heartbreakingdawns - Fatallity Tacos w/ Soothing Chingo Elixir

• Ratman667 - Mango Pork Chops with White Rice, Steamed Veggies and Mango Curry, and Mango/Cran-Apple/

• thehotpepper.com - Skirt Steak with Mango Serrano Chimichurri, Dark Rum Maduros, and Coco Mango Tang

• SumOfMyBits - Jerk Chicken Satay w/Mango Cucumber Salsa and Mango Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • P. Dreadie - Dreadie's Pasta From Hell with Shrimp and Dreadie's Dango

• JayT - JayT's Island Dream Sampler Platter and Mango Mojito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • salsalady - Salsalady's Seared Ahi with Mango Habanero Sauce, Mango-Black Bean Salad, and Mango Rum

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens in the event of a tie? Will there be some sort of cage match where the contestants fight to the death ala Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?

madmax.jpg

Oh Man, the anxiety is killing me!

first, I'm winning, then tied, then ahead, now tied again.....AAAAHHHHHGGG! And we voluntarily subject ourselves to this all in the name of fun. :lol:

Thanks for all the votes and support so far. This is a tough one, for sure! I feel like I'm in third grade, jumping up and down yelling Pick Me! Pick Me!

Keeping fingers, toes, eyes and ears crossed hoping......

wow, this one is close. Going right down to the wire. Kinda glad I didn't enter anything. I couldn't run with the big dogs on this one.

Aw Come On, DTS!!! I SWEAR I had 35 cents in there.

This one might be out of my reach, but no love lost...the leftovers were FANTASTIC!!

frydad4 said:
Aw Come On, DTS!!! I SWEAR I had 35 cents in there.

FD4, yours was very well executed and the photo work was great. It's the type of food I could eat every day, but salsalady's presentation tipped me off the fence. I'm a sucker for pretty colours :rofl:

texas blues said:
Go Fitty4!! Sorry SL...shoulda' deep fried that tuna!

TB, see FD4 comments :) :P

Novacastrian said:
Hey is Salsalady getting people to join to vote for her?

Go hard SL!

Nova, I most certainly did NOT call the neighbors to join and vote. :shocked: But now that you mention it.......:shh: heeheehee

And who was it that mentioned leftovers? We had a bit of leftover ahi with mango habanero sauce wrapped up in a warm soft tortilla with a spoonful of black beans....delightful and healthy!

It's all good~

It ain't over guys! Keep voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back