auction THSC Charity Auction

it Would cover postage mate Definatly

Hi Dan and welcome.. Ya quite welcome to pop up anytime as the door is Always open and Many a THP'r has crashed here overnight as well

2 Days to Goooooo.. and when get camera batteries will put up a pick of last addition,, Some Pepper Pepper

Pepper Pepper is Peppercorns infused with Naga's, a scientist friend patented the idea and told me how to do.. they look like Peppercorns, taste like Peppercorns BUT in bout 30 sec a Naga Burn kicks in.. A few have been sent out too see whats like, but Cranked up the heat a fair bit in this lot and 2-3 peppercorns gives a good glow..

so will put an Oz (28gms) into the pack as well..

theHippySeedCo said:
here is the Pack, Except for Wrath of God as Not here yet.

saucepack.jpg

12 days to go :D

GPS??

As you can see Lostmind, I've thrown in the towel after your knockout punch, so it looks like all those great sauces are heading over your way. Enjoy and congratulations.... Unless of course the mysterious Daniel Dan returns for a last minute sucker punch. Congrats Neil on raising a tidy sum for a great cause. :cheers:

DING DING DING

Congrats Lostmind looks like the Pack be heading to Canada so you will be getting some of Oz's best sauces, hope you enjoy :D

and heaps of people will get to seee, added Bonus

thanks Every1 for ya support Georgina will be really happy too and will let ya's know what she says when tell in Morning

Yay for you lostmind! I can tell you one thing about all the goodies you are getting. YOU WILL LOVE THEM! (I have tried them all except the one from Antjan sauces and i am sure that will be great too!)

Rock on mate that moolah will save the sight of roughly 20 people! Woot Woot.

Ah Congrats lost......You'll have a great time with those...

We demand pics of the sweat rolling down your face with the particular sauce with you......:D

Hey hey Congrats to the winner! Dave here went down to the swine Flu Ill send the 'Wog" out to you today Neil.....My mind has melted!

Thanks All for participating and Lostmind for winning... Its on the Way and will send the WOG when it gets here :)

here is the receipt from the Hollows foundation and they say Thanks toooo
Hollowsreceipt.jpg

Be Excellent to Each Other :)

neil

Dudes!!!

I received a most excellent package this morning!

Pictures to come later... initial thoughts are - wow, how will I ever consume this much chili before it goes bad? hahaha, it's going to be a challenge, especially as I have no chilihead friends to share the bounty with!

I'm at the office now and we've been nutso busy here the past month or so... I better get back to work but will post more this evening or maybe tomorrow!

Neil, you rock!

OK, tossed some Devil's Delirium from the chilli factory on my lasagna for lunch. Not sure exactly how much as I used a fork to glop it on, but it's at least half a tbsp, probably more.

Tasty. Hot. Got a bit on my lips and man does that burn. Got a little sweat going on and I've got a very pleasant full mouth burn since I finished lunch about 10 mins ago. GREAT STUFF.

My friend tossed a bit on his sandwich and it burned him up! His face was pink immediately. He came back for a bit more.. and then his stomach started hurting! Hahaha, he thinks he has an ulcer and the chilli is going to town on it.

Ahhh, this is awesome.

Back