Pippy's UDS Challenge

Does the UDS have cobwebs in it? What's up?

Status is that I have been very very busy........Yeah yeah, I know you don't believe me!!!!

The first full day that I can play with it and get some really good food happening (hoppefully) is this coming Saturday. I hope to slowing cook and not burn a nice side of beef or some pork?? Will have to sort something out. It's Tony05's Birthday tomorrow and we are having a BBQ lunch on Sunday so I hope to have some food for that.....Fingers crossed.

:rofl:

Are you drinking already???

Isn't it morning for you?

:lol:

I said Saturday........It's only Tuesday....:lol:

If you're talking to me Moy, yep I am and no I wasn't then. At that point it was almost 3 am and I was sleeping. Now it is 6pm here. So all good drunks are at it.

Oh, someone created a new account using my name, but with a space in between and my picture. I found it this afternoon and THP zapped them. What did my drunk post say anyway? I only read one or two of his posts. (not a joke)

Oh.........Well then I guess I can forgive you......and at the same time I will smack myself over the head for not picking up this intruder....:oops:

The post here just asked how my smoke went and that's why I said that I haven't done it yet....

moyboy said:
......and at the same time I will smack myself over the head for not picking up this intruder....:oops:

It's okay Pippy, I was on him pretty quickly. Then miraculously he disappeared as soon as I sent him a PM. I am really glad that THP told me that he zapped him otherwise I'm sure I'd still be searching for him :lol:

You did say you had too much to drink last night, so maybe it was you? :D

The rewards for doing a great job!!!!!!!!

So who else got all these because they finished there UDS????

Oh, that's right it was only me who was good enough to get these!!!:rofl:

IMG_1172.jpg

From Left to Right:

Intensity Academy 'Hot 3'
Chillipepperpete.com 'Smokin dragon sauce' (with chipotle and tamarnd)
chillipepperpete.com 'dragon's blood' Batch 7 (double naga)
Scorpion Bay hot sauce 'DE ARBOL' (Taco shop style hot sauce)
Marco's 'Not yet famous' hot suace
DEFCON SAUCES 'DM MK 2' Limited Release (i'm excited about this one)
Wy's Wings "Sweet & Tangy'
Tulkoff 'Honey smoke Chipotle BBQ'
Intensity Academy 'Chai Chipolte"

IMG_1174.jpg

This was a key ring from the Intensity Academy.....:)

Well I have to say that i'm as happy as a pig in Mud.......

I was like a kid in a candy store while I was unwrapping all the bottles.....

Thanks so much THP........You are one great guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepperfreak said:
Oh...Oh...Oh...I can build one too...:lol:

Glad it all worked out for you Moyboy. Now get cooking!

You can't just build it.......no no no

You have to spend 189 days saying you are going to do it this weekend while being picked on by almost every member the whole time....:lol:

can you go that???

That's the only way to get free sauce lol. Building one in a couple days with an escape hatch = FAIL.

thehotpepper.com said:
That's the only way to get free sauce lol. Building one in a couple days with an escape hatch = FAIL.

:rofl:

With a basket that's to small to have enough coals to hold temp...:lol:

Does it count if I promise to build one and take 190 days to build my second one? What about if you just pretend that the smoke pics I posted the other day were on a borrowed UDS?
Those are some tasty sounding sauces.

Back