Pippy's UDS Challenge

SeeYouJimmy said:
I've voted win Moyboy, don't prove me wrong. That's a nice carrot dangled by THP.

Thanks mate...:)

AlabamaJack said:
I vote win....just wondering though, will the hot sauce get through customs?

Yeah it's all good....I've got hot sauce from the US before and they open the box but still let it through....

texas blues said:
Sorry Pip.....I voted....FAIL!

Salute',TB.

You make me SAD....:(

moyboy said:
Thanks mate...:)

Yeah it's all good....I've got hot sauce from the US before and they open the box but still let it through....

You make me SAD....:(

Yeah I know. But then, you are accepting a bribe and are involved in a conspiracy to commit bribery involving the heretofore alleged UDS. :lol:

Salute',TB.

millworkman said:
We need picture updates. NOW.

The only pic you'll get at the moment is of the drum filled with crap sitting in my BBQ area.....:lol:

I won't be starting it for a few days......:)

moyboy said:
Oh my god.....A fellow MOD has stabbed me in the back on his first day......:rofl:

Well I did vote before my promotion :D and I felt it was my patriotic duty to spur you on. You are carrying the hopes of every Australian on this forum. :P

LordViykor said:
Well I did vote before my promotion :D and I felt it was my patriotic duty to spur you on. You are carrying the hopes of every Australian on this forum. :P

NO PRESSURE NOW!!!!!! :rofl:

I voted fail!

Effective from today is a COMPLETE FIRE BAN!!!!!!!!

How much smoke do you think that thing will make when you burn it out?

And how long till the fire brigade shows up..... and then the police.

Fail!

tony05 said:
I voted fail!

Effective from today is a COMPLETE FIRE BAN!!!!!!!!

How much smoke do you think that thing will make when you burn it out?

And how long till the fire brigade shows up..... and then the police.

Fail!

He could bring it to your place :P

LordViykor said:
He could bring it to your place :P

I live not much more than a 40 second drive from his place.

I guess we could burn his and mine out at once and split the jail time?

moyboy said:
The only pic you'll get at the moment is of the drum filled with crap sitting in my BBQ area.....:lol:

MoyBoy Fail...you got pictures of your UDS as your avitar..

Well I got a heap of attachment for the UDS today and will be doing some basic set up work on it tomorrow afternoon....I try and take some pics tomorrow.....

In regards to the fire ban, I will burn it at night and blame my next door neighbour as he has a fire almost every second night....:D

Back