• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photography

I got a Nikon Coolpix that's been sitting in a drawer for 4 years. Cause I don't know how too use it. Read the instructions chingamadera a couple times. I gave up, couldn't figure it out.

Was a gift from Mama Mag.

Magged Out said:
I got a Nikon Coolpix that's been sitting in a drawer for 4 years. Cause I don't know how too use it. Read the instructions chingamadera a couple times. I gave up, couldn't figure it out.

lol

I'm glad you got a good laugh about it!

I don't see the Humor, I might be a stupid Mexican. But if you ever wanna learn how 2 box patna. Let me know! Can put some knots on yo head before you can rub em Off.

Just messing with you, Man!

Magged Out said:
Nice, what model?

Yup its unfortunate that allot of cameras are not user friendly. Ive met people with their high priced Nikons and dont know how to use it and always have it set to "P"

dragonsfire said:
Yup its unfortunate that allot of cameras are not user friendly. Ive met people with their high priced Nikons and dont know how to use it and always have it set to "P"

there is always auto mode people could use where u just point and click......but it's fairly simple to use any camera u just have to know aperture adjust the background and foreground in pictures and if u want it all fully sharp or a blurry background, shutter speed controls the movement in pictures if u want to freeze movement u use a high shutter and never hand hold ur camera below 60 if u want sharp pictures, and ISO affects the over all brightness of a picture but the higher the ISO the higher the graininess in a photo especially on older cheap cameras.

20160730_025515.jpg

Camera: Samsung Galaxy S7.

SR.

Back