cutlery MY NEW KNIVES

It's clear you've never been to Israel. you should. you'll like it.
Can I bring my uzi? ;)

Hopefully one day I will make it over there. I'm sure I'll like it. I'll just make sure it isn't on any of the "Holy" days of the Jews, the Christians or the Muslims.

Does Israel make any good knives?

Can I bring my uzi? ;)

Hopefully one day I will make it over there. I'm sure I'll like it. I'll just make sure it isn't on any of the "Holy" days of the Jews, the Christians or the Muslims.

Does Israel make any good knives?
We actually have pretty harsh gun restrictions.

It doesn't matter if it's a holiday or not. there's one this week and all is normal (and safe).

We do make excellent knives, of all kinds.

Can I bring my uzi? ;)

Just curious but, what's a Pastor doing with an Uzi? :shocked: :pray: :shame: :lol: :lol: :lol:

back on topic, I to am going to look into those knives, I collect knives, anything from the cheap, cheap, cheap Paula Dean-Walmart chopper, all the way up to Custom made skinners. I love the look of your knives AJ! Go USA!
Remember the saying; "Buy American, the job you save, may just be your own".

Just curious but, what's a Pastor doing with an Uzi? :shocked: :pray: :shame: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke 22:36, Jesus said buy a side arm and if you can't afford one, sell your suit and buy one.

Since I'm not allowed to carry a sword on the street, I carry what I can. Although I don't carry an uzi with me, there are things one can carry. :)

Any other descent USA made knives out there?

That's tricky. There's the obvious, tried and true BUCK, but that's not really "kitchen" stuff.
I love Calphalon, ALL my cookware is their anodized aluminum (made in USA), I also love their knives, but unlike their cookware, I'm not sure off hand if the knives are made here.
I'm personally not familiar with 'Benchmade', but might be worth a look.
There's a website called "Still made in USA .com" check it out...http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/kitchen.html

I should read the bible more often! (9 years in a parochial school)

Good stuff. congrats on ya new knifes. :)
i know ISRAEL has a large operation going with regard to veggies and fruits in your kibbutz's as well as a large firearms production such as Witness and (IMI they makes the desert eagle) they also has a large plastic injection molding operation
also alot of products using Dead sea salt
you all would be surprised just how much is made in Israel, i pay attention to stuff like this because as i said before im very sick of MADE IN CHINA

i have a tool box in my car made by Keder of Israel very well made box

by the way Omri being a One God believing Christian i love Israel and pray for her regularly
its one place i would love to visit

thanks again all your friend Joe

back on topic, I to am going to look into those knives, I collect knives, anything from the cheap, cheap, cheap Paula Dean-Walmart chopper, all the way up to Custom made skinners. I love the look of your knives AJ! Go USA!
Remember the saying; "Buy American, the job you save, may just be your own".

thanks you should look into a few of them there good i cut some frozen peppers and some fresh onion went from one right to the other with no trouble at all and then sliced my sandwich with it to this was all just with the Santoku

very good knife

thanks your friend Joe

Luke 22:36, Jesus said buy a side arm and if you can't afford one, sell your suit and buy one.

Since I'm not allowed to carry a sword on the street, I carry what I can. Although I don't carry an uzi with me, there are things one can carry. :)

Any other descent USA made knives out there?
:woohoo: GO JESUS GO!!!

i know ISRAEL has a large operation going with regard to veggies and fruits in your kibbutz's as well as a large firearms production such as Witness and (IMI they makes the desert eagle) they also has a large plastic injection molding operation
also alot of products using Dead sea salt
you all would be surprised just how much is made in Israel, i pay attention to stuff like this because as i said before im very sick of MADE IN CHINA

i have a tool box in my car made by Keder of Israel very well made box

by the way Omri being a One God believing Christian i love Israel and pray for her regularly
its one place i would love to visit

thanks again all your friend Joe
Thank you Joe, that means a lot. :)

Sounds great, and I hear ya on made in china... but some knives from made in Japan, ya know they gotta be good, look who has the samari sword. I also want to visit Israel, but all off topic aside. My brother got us a set of those ceramic knives... There just the cheap ones, but man there better than my old Chicago Cutlery, my Kaphalon, or any of the others I have for fruits vegetables. Ya have to be careful not to chip them, but I am rough with stuff, and no problem yet. Best of all no rust when the wife sets up a sink to soak with bleach and throws EVERYTHING in it... DOH!!!

my question about the ceramic jobs is do you sharpen them and can they be sharpened??
or when there shot do you just throw them away?

im curious about them just a little

thanks your friend Joe

i have been processing alot of peppers the past week since i bought them and there still going strong
i have used them everyday this week and they haven't lost any sharpness :dance:
\
good start i would say

thanks your friend joe

Those are usually really good knives for the price. Only reason I don't use them is the handles, bought one peeler and that was it. Guess my hands are too big.

James

Yes you can sharpen ceramic knives. But it takes a gentle touch. I know you can sharpen them using Boron Carbide paste, it is a fine paste (5 microns) and takes some time, I am told by one of my sharpening friends that you can use fine diamond stones.

If you happen to know someone who does a bit of mold making they may be able to make you a food grade silicon sleeve for your knife handles.

i have been using them alot ever since still no need to sharpen them

i love them!!

i can chop onions and garlic cloves and other stuff very fine with these that i could not do with other knives because the blade did not have the sharpness these do

thanks your friend Joe

Back