cutlery MY NEW KNIVES

I have 5 diffrent kinds of those knives and I like all of them. They stay very sharp although I have had to sharpen a few times as I have had them for about 4 years. Don't have a santoku of that brand though. Nice!

I have 5 diffrent kinds of those knives and I like all of them. They stay very sharp although I have had to sharpen a few times as I have had them for about 4 years. Don't have a santoku of that brand though. Nice!
then you know how good they are get the santoku!!

thanks joe

NICE find! things made 100% in USA are very hard to find! just like HArley motorcycles(which are crap) but there parts are made over seas and the bike is assembled here is the USA! such BS but i feel ya on the look you get when you ask for products "made" in the USA!
yeah, i had a friend in 1991/92 with a new Harley. As he was removing parts and replacing them with chrome. We saw some parts "Made in Japan" . i laughed. he was pizzed

rule of thumb....
You get what you pay for...
and chinese cutlery even in stainless rust in my dishwasher....

so try to get something rpice wise good that dosent rust in the dishwasher ;)

and also... i notice that the "jet dry" stuff helps to have more rust spot on the chinese cuttlery...
my 2 cents!

would prefer buying US knifes than Chinese one. this helps our neigboord

rule of thumb....
You get what you pay for...
and chinese cutlery even in stainless rust in my dishwasher....

so try to get something rpice wise good that dosent rust in the dishwasher ;)

and also... i notice that the "jet dry" stuff helps to have more rust spot on the chinese cuttlery...
my 2 cents!

would prefer buying US knifes than Chinese one. this helps our neigboord

jet dry is from what i know a little acidic to cult the carbonates in hard water to reduce the spots caused by the carbonates and soap left over, so it doesnt surprise me that it would rust cheap crap metals like the chinese stuff

yes i would even concider buying canadian stuff over the chineses stuff theres no debate here, it does help the community to buy closer to home

thanks your friend Joe

Got a couple Rada knives for X-mas myself and so far I am blown away for the price! I got the dicer(sort of a mini cleaver) and the stubby butchers knife and I plan on adding several more to my collection.

Got a couple Rada knives for X-mas myself and so far I am blown away for the price! I got the dicer(sort of a mini cleaver) and the stubby butchers knife and I plan on adding several more to my collection.

you cant go wrong with RADA they are trult good knives at a good price and MADE IN USA!! :dance:

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Old topic but I did manage to pick up a 7"(?) Rada Santoku at a gun and blade show a few months ago. I've cut tons of peppers and other vegetables with it along with the occassional pork (for pork fried rice) and it's still quite sharp. It's been my favorite prep knife since the day I brought it home. My only real complaint is that I wish the handle was a little bigger for a better grip but for the price you can't go wrong.

Old topic but I did manage to pick up a 7"(?) Rada Santoku at a gun and blade show a few months ago. I've cut tons of peppers and other vegetables with it along with the occassional pork (for pork fried rice) and it's still quite sharp. It's been my favorite prep knife since the day I brought it home. My only real complaint is that I wish the handle was a little bigger for a better grip but for the price you can't go wrong.
glad you replied its been awhile since i touched base on this subject
yes mine i still going strong, i have a med santoku and a birdseye parer very sharp and i love them

yeah the handles are a litle too small, im a big fellow and have big hands so yeah they tend to be too small

thanks your friend Joe

I have to say -I love the Santoku blade pattern, I have 4-all diff makes.....the edge is better on the ats 34 ,and the CS one-but I'm so used to a quick hone before using that that is not an issue(the wife NEVER bothers with the blocks so they end up in a drawer ALL the time lol.I even have a little ceramic one in my glove box...peppers or fish only..lol.

Back