• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lee's 2011 Wild/Brazilian season

Hey Lee! it's been awhile... for some reason I can't view the pictures you posted, but I'm sure they'll be awesome as always when you fix it. :cool:

Hey Lee! it's been awhile... for some reason I can't view the pictures you posted, but I'm sure they'll be awesome as always when you fix it. :cool:

Hi Mate,

Thanks!, how have you been doing.

I heard it before that people weren't able to view the pictures, don't know what's wrong.. Let me check

btw: Are there more people who can't view the pictures? All input would be appreciated

thanks!

Are these viewable?

img0632j.jpg

img0631mg.jpg

img0653lh.jpg

img0650dz.jpg

Ciao Lee-

Winter's hanging on just like this cold I got right after St. Pat's, but all things considered, things are going well. I REALLY like your Pimenta de Neyde cross!! :dance: I think we'll all be watching to see how that guy does this year. Thanks again for sharing your wild species with Duane. :)

Well spring has sprung here in Europe and really came in good. I've put the overwintered plants outside during the day as temps are slowly rising. Tomorrow we will break the 20 degreesC (68F) barrier.

Some wild species
img0668l.jpg

Hybrid/Brazilian species
img0665y.jpg

C.flexuosum (overwintered) Trimmed down some branches, cutted some roots and re potted it to a larger container
img0673j.jpg

C.flexuosum. Leaves still green after being in the bathroom for 2 months with the smallest amount amount of light. Probably it grows under dense canopy foliage in the wild.
img0674d.jpg

Overwintered C.tovarii
img0676wn.jpg

They can be very hard to germinate. Good luck with those

Will re pot the Wilds tomorrow to 1 Liter containers. Installed some additional lights
img0743l.jpg

Bode Roxa
img0688w.jpg

Duke Pequin X PDN
img0695x.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion X PDN
img0696dj.jpg

C.rhomboideum
img0711f.jpg

Trepadeira do Werner
img0714l.jpg

Tepin Guatemala
img0719v.jpg

C.galapagoense
img0723s.jpg

C.flexuosum "Bonchi" Will re pot it back to a 10 Liter container
img0730ml.jpg

I've put the wilds on a larger container
img0755b.jpg

Will put them on a 12 Liter final pot
img0760ru.jpg

Will transplant the Brazilian/Hybrid species next weekend. The weather was very nice here today so they went outside for a while
img0768y.jpg

Back