• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest January is Chopped

The first secret ingredient should start with...

• A

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • B

• C

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • D

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • E

• F

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • G

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know swiss chard when I see it. I've been growing it for years now. The reason we started was because we couldn't get it in the grocery stores. The Whole Foods in Dover NH didn't have any, and I'm not driving an hour to Portland on a maybe.

Where do you live nearest to? Dover?

I'm banging my head silly :banghead: trying to think of an idea, but so far, nothing is coming to me. :doh:
THINGS are coming to me, but they're mostly either boring or silly. Think "dancing chicken", keeping in mind the "german venus" entry I did a little bit back...... yeah, something like that. Anyone can cook something that looks like food, but surely it's more fun to make food look like something else!

I gotta little issue in that I'm the only one in the family that will eat all the ingredients~~~ guess they'll get frozen pizza! :lol:

Question for The Boss-
Just a clarification in that all 3 items need to be presented in 1 entree. What about if the chard is served as a side, would that count? or must they all be as part of 1 entree dish?

I'm feeling rather stumped on this one, no big inspirations~~~~
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back