seed-train International Seed Train

It will get there... just a matter of time. That's what happens with an INTERNATIONAL seed train. Regular mail can actually take time between different countries.

True... I was invited to speak at a confederation of churches (their word for it) in Haiti a few years back... The date on the letter was 6 months prior to the day I received it. The date on the envelope was 5 months prior to the day I recieved it.

But then that's Haiti, and we are talking about from the US to Canada. So hopefully it will be there soon.

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Hello .. boys and girls.....
From Brazil they take on average 20 days to reach [/background]
the international destination.
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]I've received a letter from the U.S. who has lost his way and arrived here after 3 months. He left in February and arrived here in May .... kkkkkk[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Hugs.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Tuca[/background]

I will be amazed if this train makes it all the way around the world with so many borders & customs checks.

Is this the first international seed train Eric?

Mezo.

Honnestly, I have received a couple of times, seeds that come from kentucky an arkansas, and the waiting time were about 2 weeks. Sometimes 8 opening days, sometimes up to 20 days! No package was ever lost in the process. So far, I would think that there's no reason to panic (fingers crossed).

Of course, I will let you guys know even before I open the envelope!

I will be amazed if this train makes it all the way around the world with so many borders & customs checks.

Is this the first international seed train Eric?

Mezo.

Great question, Mezo. Someone in here mentioned another one, but this is the first one at THP I'm aware of.

I think there are a couple of snag points I'm concerned about on the trip, but I have faith it can happen.

Certainly don't think Canada will be the hold up, but you never know. But based on those videos, Marc's place is clearly bugged at this point, so the cops may think he's bringing this stuff in to have some return fire pepper spray. ;)

Great question, Mezo. Someone in here mentioned another one, but this is the first one at THP I'm aware of.

I think there are a couple of snag points I'm concerned about on the trip, but I have faith it can happen.

Certainly don't think Canada will be the hold up, but you never know. But based on those videos, Marc's place is clearly bugged at this point, so the cops may think he's bringing this stuff in to have some return fire pepper spray. ;)

Pepper spray is edible? Hmmm, interesting hahaha!

I hope too, I don't want to mess with you, You have my adress and you know where I live lol!

lol. My wife and I have been threatening each other with a trip to Québec for yeas now. One of two places we still want to visit in Canada. Ideally for the GP and a stayover afterward. I'm leaning on you for insider info if we come. :)

More likely than ever since we won't travel with the kids to Mexico given the current circumstances (real tears for that - I SO miss Mexico).

Hi I'm am new to the site
I live in Hong kong
Honestly don't have any seeds yet. Won't expect any if I don't add any. I understand
Willing to join in for the fun and team work. Be good to have Asia joining.
Mandy
Gulp
Gulp hope the package is not too heavy
Joke!
Postage is not too bad
Please make sure the envelope does not state seeds otherwise it will be banned in most of Asia or Oz

i'm not over think of it,

It seems like it's taking a very long time to arrive now? Hope it didn't get lost allready, that would be a bummer ...

It seems like it's taking a very long time to arrive now? Hope it didn't get lost allready, that would be a bummer ...

I would start to worry by the end of next week. For now, it's still in the average waiting time. Never give up hope! And guys, don't be pissed off at me if I don't receive it , please! But I swear that I did not receive it and keep it all for me. It would be so stupid! (just in case someone thought about that option)...

I would start to worry by the end of next week. For now, it's still in the average waiting time. Never give up hope! And guys, don't be pissed off at me if I don't receive it , please! But I swear that I did not receive it and keep it all for me. It would be so stupid! (just in case someone thought about that option)...

:)

Not too worried about that, Marc. I just hope it gets there!

Back