• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Inca's Wild chili's season 2010

pdn-1.jpg

cap1487.jpg

roco-1.jpg

peppaflower.jpg

cgn19198.jpg

All of plants are indoors now , due to the foul weather (lot's of rain) some under lights most of
them are anywhere in the house where a plant would fit. :D My wife is naggin that we're living in jungle (she's right :))

binnen3.jpg

lampen.jpg

Hi Inca, your photo work of your plants are really good, I've been a gardener for many years and have grown mostly the same old same old until about the 80's when I manage to get some wild chiltepin seeds after that I was hooked on growing as many wild ones as I could find. I had a spell where I didn't grow much of anything do to health problems, but this year I decided to give it a shot again. Thanks to a good friend up north, I now have a few nice wild ones again and will be over wintering them, I'm excited about one that is a C. tovarii as it is one of the rare varieties that I haven't grown before. Your other pepper forum is quite interesting, I'm amazed by all the great photo's. I just wish I could afford a good camera, as mine is really poor at taking close ups. Oh well one of these days. Your info on the different species is quite informative, its good to find people that enjoy growing the wild species.
George W.

Thank you both for the nice comments.....

about the camera, it is a pretty standerd old one.
It is an Olympus c-500, but it takes pretty good pictures, it has 2 settings for macro shots.
Ihats why the close-ups are so clear.
This is the camera :
C-500-ZOOM-front_m.jpg

Nothing fancy, doesn't cost much........cracking pics :)

Back