• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Inca's Wild chili's season 2010

Cool lookin pepper plant. The growth habit seems so different from what I'm used to seeing.

I'm hoping to add a couple wilds to my grow list for next year, specifically, c.rhomboideum and c.lanceolatum. Just have to track down some seeds.

Beautiful plant!!!

How does it taste?

well it taste like a mix of madamme jeanette x habanero. wonderfull fruity flavor with a good kick to it.

Cool lookin pepper plant. The growth habit seems so different from what I'm used to seeing.

I'm hoping to add a couple wilds to my grow list for next year, specifically, c.rhomboideum and c.lanceolatum. Just have to track down some seeds.

Well you could take a look over here : Fatalii
or maybe join our forum and get some seeds from our members
check our site for more info.

Happy Growing,

Inca

My PDN begins to look pretty amazing.... :D

few pic's :

pdn1.jpg

pdn.jpg

It is starting to get really black ;)

Man those are some long legged beauties.

I grew a cumari last year and due to their size and color you want to eat them like M&M's. I would advise against. They are some hot little mama's. Good luck to you IB.

Well some pic's of the progress so far:

minii.jpg

mini1.jpg

Mini mini is a very large plant, with lots of tiny fruits. (will try to bonshi this 1)

645680a.jpg

645680.jpg

This Pi 645680 is a big one aswell, no flowers yet, but it is beautyfull plant, i love the hairy
edge of the leaves.

roco.jpg

roc.jpg

sil.jpg

The flower of the San isidro is huge, lets hope the fruit will be big too, cause this is the 1 for the chileman competition :D

tuin.jpg

tuina.jpg

those are some very nice looking plants! Especially the pimenta de neyde. The wild chile plants are pretty cool, I may have to add a few to my grow list next year.

You said you're growing them for the looks mostly, do you still eat all the chiles?

those are some very nice looking plants! Especially the pimenta de neyde. The wild chile plants are pretty cool, I may have to add a few to my grow list next year.

You said you're growing them for the looks mostly, do you still eat all the chiles?

Yes i'll try them all, but i don't expect much, flavour wise.....
but then again.....i tasted the Bolivian Small Red (c.chacoense)and i must say
it had a very different taste and smell (and heat)as all of the others i have tried......(+/- 200 varieties)

Back