• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors HotPeppersFlyFishing is Another year older

Thanks Everyone!!!!:)Nothing special planned today,Its just another day!!:lol:Gotta go renew my drivers license,but thats
about it for plans!!:lol:As far as Gunner,well he is still
100% a big baby,always has to be nearby!!Thanks again for
the great Birthday Wish!!!!
Tom

Wishing you a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Don't you just love how the Gov. makes us shell out our hard earned cash as a 'birthday present'? Every year, I dread my b-day cause I know that it's going to cost me about $150. Well, hopefully your girlfriend will surprise you with something nice. :)

Thanks Paul and Chilihunter!!
G/f gave me cash (so did family) so I went out
and got 2 cd's!! (still have more to spend:))!
IGG funny you mention apple pie,My g/f makes
an awesome apple pie!:)

Hey, Happy Birthday TL!! Also, when Rainbow mentioned giving a stroke to the dog I was thinking.......Man that's going to be one happy dog!!:shocked::hell::lol:

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Rabbit!! also when R.B. said that I knew what she was talking about not like all the sick ideas you all had ya pervs:lol::lol: j/k

I knew what she meant also but i chose to run in with it...:lol:

Thanks Rabbit!! also when R.B. said that I knew what she was talking about not like all the sick ideas you all had ya pervs:lol::lol: j/k
Hey, now there's a reason my wifes pregnant. I have a tendency to have a dirty mind!:lol:

See you're a gentleman Tom, the rest of them here with their contaminated minds just need a good spanking, SM being top of the list.

rabbit said:
Hey, now there's a reason my wifes pregnant. I have a tendency to have a dirty mind!:lol:

So pure minds don't have pregnant wifes?:think:

rainbowberry said:
See you're a gentleman Tom, the rest of them here with their contaminated minds just need a good spanking, SM being top of the list.

So S&M is top on your list?:shocked:

Did someone mention spankings?

party000.gif
whip.gif

Happy Belated B-Day HPFF!!

rabbit said:
I'm sure some do, I just know how dirty my mind is;):hell:.lol!

At least they will have to impurify for a few minutes... ...in the dark... ...without fun... ...without completely undressing... ...only with the target of conception... ...well, maybe they really can stay pure minded.;)

And you better wash your mouth with soap! :lol: Where is my mouth soap? Should do that too I'm sure...

The only reason I thunk this thread has taken a turn for the worse is because Tom is one of those lucky kids who gets presents 2 times in the same month which would make all the other kids jealous. Or it could just be because of thought of the known notorious ones. I realize that this is all meaningless babble and all I have to say is that I'm feeling the cats pain. Poor Tom's B-Day thread has gone..........oh what ever....see vid..

Back