• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors HotPeppersFlyFishing is Another year older

Again, we Aussies (and others) are infront of the USA time wise, so it's already the 10th here which means its HotPeppersFlyFishing's Birthday.....:party:

Happy birthday for today/tomorrow mate. Hope you get what you want and have a great day!!!!! :cheers:

:bday:

That's not fair that means you always get to be the first to say happy b-day Moyboy. Well, anyway have a happy birthday HPFF!

JayT said:
That's not fair that means you always get to be the first to say happy b-day Moyboy. Well, anyway have a happy birthday HPFF!

:)

Yet another advantage of being an Aussie......:D

You can always look up THP calender that lists all the birthdays....and put up a Bday post a day ealier.......But I can't see you going to all that trouble....:lol:

Happy Birthday HPFF

imaguitargod said:
Strokes are never nice and they hurt the brain. :(

That depends on whats being stroked, silly.

I've stroked plenty of motors in my time and there was no pain whatsoever. Just non-stop grinning ear to ear.

Sickmont said:
That depends on whats being stroked, silly.

I've stroked plenty of motors in my time and there was no pain whatsoever. Just non-stop grinning ear to ear.

And here I thought another gutter ball was developing..............

Back