• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Favorite Movie Quotes

The Hunt for Red October:

"I'm a politician, which means I'm a liar and a thief. When I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their candy."

"That? That's my Camaro, It doesn't work, nothing works. My little brother is building a space shuttle out of household appliances. You know, like vacuum cleaners and blenders. That thing is probably going to work, I can't get that out of the driveway."

"Gee I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky"

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?""

" I was sitting there alone on prom night, in a goddamn rented tuxedo, and my whole life flashed before my eyes. And I realized finally, and for the first time, that I wanted to kill somebody. So I figured since I loved you so much, it'd be a good idea if I didn't see you anymore"

"It's a learning experience let me tell you, last night she brought in a lawn chair, six milk bottles, and a tuning fork"

"Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

"Be seated! Ah... Many of you are wondering what's wrong with my pants, well they started running short on materials right before they got to the knees so don't give me any shit"

Bonus points if anyone else knows where this one is from:

"What the f**k is Chinese Downhill?"

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Both from snatch

"No they weren't psychos those were vampires. Psychos don't explode when the sun hits them I don't care how f***in' crazy they are!"

From Dusk til Dawn

From Barfly
"I don't hate people I just seem to feel better when they are not around"

I heard that almost 20 years ago. I use it in some form or another at least once a month. "what do you think about joe?" "He's alright but I seem to feel better when he is not around"

Back