• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Favorite Movie Quotes

Hands down - the movie Dazed and Confused has some of the best movie lines ever...
"...it'd be cooler if you did" and "L-I-V-I-N'"

But who doesn't love the line at the dinner table in Donnie Darko: "Did you just call me a f*cka$s? You can go suck a f**k."

The one and only Arnold Swarzenegger:

"Your clothes... give them to me."

2f56d9b220e19d5dc7e51cd395a48815.jpg

By the way, DatilDaddy and jedisushi06... how did you boys not post this? Appropriate considering our site. "Pills are goood! Pills are gooooooooooood."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7L9THry9QM

‘Full Metal Jacket’ R. Lee Ermey as D.I. Sgt. Hartman USMC -
Rips into a wise ass recruit after gut punching him:
“Where the hell are you from anyway Private?”
“Texas, Sir.”
“Holy dog shit, only steers and queers come from Texas, Private cowboy.
And you don’t much look like a steer to me!”

It was an accident right? You tripped, fell, and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife.

Sucked my dick so hard I had to pull the bed sheets out of my ass when she was done.

Yippee Kai Aye Mother f**ker

Is he going to shit, or is he going to kill us? First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us. I can fix it

I used to f**k guys like you in prison

You're about to have 250 pounds of pissed off ##### up your ass

I'll hit you with so many lefts, you'll beg for a right

Starting f**king Defense...A place at the table....

I haven't been blown since snickers cost a nickle

Hey master chief....suck my dick

Die screaming mother f**ker

Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last? I lied!!

You scared mother f**ker? Well you should be, cause this green beret is going to kick your big ass.

Attention all units, we have an emergency on the theater level. Suspect is 6 foot 2 brown hair. One gigantic mother f**ker.

FREEZE Mother Bitches!!!! I blow you...then I blow you..

These guys eat too much red meat

I'm going to row this boat back there and see if they will shoot you, or me, it doesn't matter. You want me to get us out of here? Then shut the f**k up.

Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f**k my sister.

So what's your names, Neil and Bob, or is that like what you do?

I got a very bad feeling about this.

"You mean we're smokin' dog shit man?" -- Up In Smoke

"Let out some steam Bennet" -- Commando

"Ming, i'm gonna come over there and stick a hot pepper in your a__" -- Robert Downey Jr. in Natural Born Killers

"The battle with the Gods was magnificent, your skill is extraordinary... and I was going to ask you to join us" -- Enter The Dragon

"We can't stop here. This is bat country." -- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.

Back