• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! TOAST Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if Keystone Light is made from fairy piss....

...I like it.

Oh yeah, and it doesn't cost me ten dollars a six-pack either.

....just sayin.

If I can come up with a unique idea, I might have to get into this to show the PNW Posse some support........

But of course I know my entry will be toast......

Bring it RS!

I was just texted by Bear. He says he's gonna crash FD's Fourth of July party.

He better come with some skills, 'cause as soon as he steps through the door I'm gonna throw a Nerf football hard at his gigglies.

Well I don't want to appear too eager, :woohoo: but I'm making a kind of brunch deal that brings together a classic American sammich - the CLUB with a classic British sammich the EGG AND BACON BUTTY........but with a tribute to independence, liberty and freedom, which is what I've come to understand is the cornerstone of this wonderful country - and of course, is celebrated on the 4th of July.

However, if the little shit that keeps setting off fireworks 2 blocks away in the middle of the night doesn't cease and desist, I'm gonna find him and wring his fricken neck..:eek: A man can only take so much bloody liberty before he loses it, big time.

But where is everyone with their teasers and piss taking?....am I too early, or just a dollar short again :(

Hey all....
A Brazilian guy can participate in the a throwdown?
I dont have dollar coins here.. can i use Brazilian coins? :D

TB freakin' on SOMBear! No tequila for you!

Hellllllllls yeaaaaah! Someone's gonna end up sleeping in the tub again.

IMG_3810.jpg

Bear showed up for the weekend. Things are gonna get nuts around here.

SoFlo doesn't intend to post anything till Monday.

Beer me a beer, Bear!

Tuesday's gonna suck. I can already tell.
Sum, we're on for Monday, I can tell. Have that bear shit in the woods before he comes over next time.

TB. I expect to see you on DC tonight. Have fun with the tequila (think the wife is dropping hints).

Well at least the bear brought beer! Wheebz, I'm sure we can do something. I plan on cooking tomorrow morning, but I'll be your sous chef if you wish as long as you're bringing beer.

You need a 1" thick book on Beer Can Chicken? :rofl: (with notes in it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back