• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Oktoberfest Throwdown III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope wheebz sees the "from scratch" rule and does not enter Ore-ida! :mouthonfire:

Fixed my ingredients. The meat was seasoned with salt and hab pow before dipping in bread crumbs. Then topped with the congos. Then eaten with too many beers.
I got a wicked headache now.
There ya go! ..... Only...... I don't think the "American eagle" was a German ingredient! :lol:

There ya go! ..... Only...... I don't think the "American eagle" was a German ingredient! :lol:
You're on that train alone now gemme, I say FD4 4 da win! Nice schnitz! Congo tater cakes, slaw to cool ya down and add acidity to the meal... WIN!

Werd.

Just wait till you see what Sum did.

I really really really hope it works out as awesome as it's supposed to!!

Everyone put on your big boy panties tonight when you see this thing!!!

I'm joking about that one - did you see the pic he added? LOL!

(I'm assuming you know what the "american eagle" is ...... ;))

god I hope the have my pork knuckle at wegmans

hope hope hope hope hope

just woke up, gotta be back at work in an hour, gonna stop on my way and just refridgerate it at work until i can get it home tomorrow

god I hope the have my pork knuckle at wegmans

PLEEEEEEEEASE do pork knuckle!!!

I wanted to do that SO BADLY!!!! But my store didn't have any and I was too lazy to go to a part of town that would.

My AMERICAN EAGLE was meant to make people smile, and I regretted it a bit when I sobered up. Hope nobody was offended (and if you were, take another look at the pic!)

God bless you all, and God bless America.

okay....who's going to tell TB his post isn't eligible? Not Me! I ain't gonna say nuthin! :silenced:

Nice grubbage, everyone!

Grab a beer... put on the diapers... things are gonna wet.

Post meat poundage...

IMG_4213.jpg

Bear slapped his Grammy.

IMG_4215.jpg

I hosed him down with cold water, fed him a beer, scratched behind his ears... threw some powdered sugar on him to get rid of the lice... and then slapped him AND his Grammy.

IMG_4217.jpg

Seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing right now, but the good tastes beer.

Maybe I miss understood what I was being told so a clarity would be great. In the final post there needs to be a name, ingredients, and a description?
Aaron

Maybe I miss understood what I was being told so a clarity would be great. In the final post there needs to be a name, ingredients, and a description?
Aaron

Aaron, post as many pics as you like. Make sure the PoL (Proof of Life) is in there somewhere. Then make a final post that's titled and only has two pictures... and then beer me a beer.

Prost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back